CHAPTER 24.1

Yoo Karina and spicy food.

NO ONE POV:

📍CAFETERIA

"It's rare for you to be using the school's cafeteria president."
-Winter said, while walking to the cafeteria.

"My mother's work had been extended and she didn't come home this morning."-Karina said.

"Oh... It must be hard for your mom, i hope she's not being pushed too much."-Winter said, then they arrived at the cafeteria.

"What will you be having, president? I recommend the boiled fish meal for it's gentle flavoring."
-Winter said.

*GASP* "HEH!?"-Winter shouted, when she saw Karina pressed the spicy curry.

"But i've heard that the spicy curry here is quite hot. You're sure you didn't make a mistake and pressed the wrong button?"-Winter asked karina.

"I didn't make a mistake."-Karina answered.

"Did you always, like spicy things, president?"-Winter asked, but karina just shrugged off and went to their table and sit.

*STARE* "It's hard for me to eat with you staring at me like that."
-Karina said to winter.

"AH! Yes of course i apologize. It's just, i can't help but worry."-Winter said.

"At the very least, please have this water."-Winter added, then handed her water to karina.

"President.... How does it taste?"
-Winter asked.

"It's DE....LI.....CIOUS..."-Karina answered while sweating.

"I.... I see."-Winter said.

On the other side...

"I'm starving! I wonder what should i eat. It's been so long since i've used the school cafeteria"-Y/n said, while walking to the cafeteria with Yeji by her side.

"I've gotten tired of eating it."
-Yeji said.

"The menu is full of carbohydrates, there's no way to escape it."-Yeji said, as they arrived at the cafeteria.

"You're saying that again, yeji?"
-Y/n asked, then Yeji saw Karina and winter eating together.

"Oh! If it isn't president and vice president."-Yeji said, causing winter to turn around and saw Y/n and yeji.

"YOO Y/N!"-Winter called.

"The vice president brought a bento. That's nice."-Yeji said, while looking at winter's food.

"Please refrain from peeking."
-Winter said, then hide her food.

"And what's karina Yoo having?"
-Y/n asked, then messed winters hair.

"OH! CURRY!"-Winter answered, then pushed Y/n hand

"The spicy curry here is yummy, isn't it? I guess i'll get curry too."
-Y/n said, while smiling widely, then Y/n and Yeji left to order their food.

"YOO, Y/N!"-Winter shouted, causing Y/n to stopped from walking and look at winter.

"I WILL ALSO EAT THE SPICY CURRY!"-Winter shouted.

"HEH!?"-Y/n shouted.

"But, vice president, the curry here is really spicy i think it's best if you don't"-Yeji said.

"Do you like spicy things, Kim-san?"-Y/n asked her

"It doesn't  matter whether i like it or not!"-Winter shouted, while karina is just eating at their table peacefuly.