CHAPTER 8:Out Of Love.

Y/N POV:

"Come on, answer me, Y/n"
-Karina said.

"You'll accept me, right?"-Karina aksed.

*HUGGED* "Karina"-I called, while hugging her.

"That's all it takes to make you confident, it's so simple. Would you prefer things like this, too?-Karina asked then started licking my neck.

"I could go even further, cause i don't care anymore"-She said then she starts sliding her hand on my pants.

"I'll be gentle. It's your first time right?"-Karina asked that made me angry.

"Don't treat me like a fool!"-I said at her then slapped her.

(Sorry maybe next time HAHAHA)

"Be considerate of people's feelings!"-I added.

Morning Came...

Y/N POV:

"So, you taught on your world trips, too, dad?"-I asked Karina's dad.

"Yep, even though i quit the academy, i created new school's and taught there"-Dad answered.

"Hmm... That's quite convoluted"
-I said.

"AHAHAHA, Yes, you can say that again"-Dad said.

*RATTLE* *SLAM*

"WAIT! KARINA! YOUR BREAKFAST!"-I called her when i saw her, but she already left.

Then i saw dad looking down, with a sad face.

"Sorry, things are awkward because of me, you could speak to her, dad!"-I said to dad.

Then mom arrived.

"Y/n-san is a tsundere"-Mom said while hugging me and starts poking my cheeks.

"This isn't something to be cute about!"-I said to mom.

"He sprinkles abundant love on the children of the world, yet he can't do it for his own child"-Mom said.

"While he loves her dearly, it's just teribble he can't be honest about it. A 16 yrs old need this"-Mom added, smiling and hugging the bear that karina's dad brought.

"I'm not so sure"-I said to mom, while laughing awkwardly.

"SHAD UP! i doted on her a lot as a kid!!"-Dad shouted and slammed the table.

*SIGH* "But at a time when karina needed a parent the most... I went and disappeared on her, i know that"-Dad said then looked down.

"If i behaved towards her as the old me, she would difinitely just become lost again"-Dad added.

"Y/n-chan, please support Karina"
-Dad said.

Is it really that complicated?

I'm walking my way to school and it's raining, then i saw yeji.

"Goodmorning Y/n-chi!! You'll be late"-Yeji said.

"Yeji! You're going to school by bike?! Let me ride on the back!"
-I said, then hop on her bike.

"I never thought things could be anything but carefree between father and child"-I said to myself.

"Hmm i guess it's more difficult between father and daughter"
-I added.