CHAPTER 38

After giving Y/n a kiss, karina went out and walk her way to their grandfather's house.

While she was walking on the sideway with a sad face, a black car stopped in front of her.

The car window opened, revealing her grandfather.

"Karina. Good timing. I was just on my way home. Let's go together."
-Hearing her grandfather says that, she immediately get in the car.

"We're going to meet the second son of the Park family. I have been told that he is a top student and very experienced in company management."-Her grandfather said, while her, she is just listening while looking down with a sad face thinking of Y/n.

"It's not usually shown, but he seems to be a gentle person. In any case, It's just a regular social gathering tonight. Given your heavy responsibilities. I think a calm person like him would match you better."-Her grandfather added.

"...... Thank you, for worrying about me."-Karina said.

*COUGH!* "AHH!"

"Grandfather!"-Karina called worriedly.

"Don't worry... Though, I really did feel like I have gotten a lot older."
-Her grandfather assured her that he is okay and starts talking again.

"The Yoo academy I founded has grown tremendously. Things such as the organization and assets are no longer just the Yoo household's problem."

"Even now, although I would very much like to support everyone who has the same aspirations as us, I can no longer manage it with my age."-He said.

"Karina... I'm sorry for pushing all these responsibilities to you."
-He added.

"It's alright..."-Karina replied, while looking at the window.

"If only, I had raised johyuk to be a better person."-He said, that caused karina to widen her eyes.

"Even now... Dad is devoting his life to teaching. Even though it is different from what the Yoo households wants. Seeing him hold onto his belief's as he pursued his ambition, It makes me think that he's definitely an Yoo."-Karina defended her father.

".... I genuinely... Respect the both of you."-Her grandfather said.

"I'm proud to be the daughter of Yoo."-Karina said smiling sadly.

"Well, I'm so glad, that you're with us, Karina."-Her grandfather said, then they arrived at their destination.

"-Her grandfather said, then they arrived at their destination

Karina's wearing:

While walking inside one from the park family greeted them

"Hello Yoo-san, I am from Park. Thank you very much for taking the time to attend this gathering despite your busy schedule."

"Not a problem at all, please take care of us today."-Karina's grandfather said, then one of the waitress lead them to their reserved seats.

"Here are your reserved seats."

When they arrived, Karina saw a young man standing on their table, causing her to widen her eyes in shocked.

Small world indeed. -Karina thought.

-TO BE CONTINUED.

:Last chap for today, g-night everyone, sleep well.