CHAPTER 24.2

SHIN SISTERS

"Oh... Somehow i feel anxious... I wonder if this is love?"-Yuna said to herself.

"In this manga, the sisters fall in love, Y/n and karina also fell in love as sisters."-Yuna said.

"In other words since i like my big sister.... It's okay to become lovers with big sis!"-Yuna added.

"Huh? Lia, don't you have club activities today?"-Ryujin asked, when she saw Lia standing, outside their school.

"Oh! We have the day off before test! I thought we could go home together so i waited for you!"-Lia answered.

"Huh? You're not with Yuna today?"-Lia asked, causing Ryujin to sighed and look down.

"Hm? Did you guys have a fight or something?"-Lia asked.

"Actually."

FLASHBACK:

"Big sis."-Yuna called ryujin.

"BE MY LOVER!"-Yuna shouted, and hug ryujin.

"KYAAA! THE TWO OF US ARE TWIN SISTERS, THERE'S NO WAY WE CAN BE LOVERS!"-Ryujin shouted, and push yuna.

"Yes we can."-Yuna said.

"Because it's written in this manga!"-Yuna added, then show the manga that she read earlier.

"Mo-Momoiro sisters?"-Ryujin asked.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Yuna has been too serious about the manga's story, and has been sticking to me since morning... It felt uncomfortable so i ran away here!"-Ryujin said.

"Just where did she get such a thing?"-Ryujin added.

"Oh! The one who give yuna that manga was me!"-Lia answered, while scratching the back of her head.

"I can't believe she's the student president just like karina."-Ryujin said to herself while looking at Lia.

"Even though that book is girls love, it's erotic and makes your heart race!”-Lia said.

"But Yuna's serious about it huh?"
-Lia added.

"Please... Don't teach Yuna some any strange things."-Ryujin said.

"I didn't teach her anything, i think it was inevitable that this happened."-Lia said, causing Ryujin to stopped from walking.

"Huh?"-Ryujin asked.

"Seeing her like that she's really popular not only at school but with tons of men, you know that too, right?"-Lia said, then stopped walking and face Ryujin.