CHAPTER 30

NO ONE POV:

"It's almost time to go, Y/n."-Karina said, looking at Y/n who's face cannot be draw.

"What?"-Karina asked.

"Karina, you probably should wear pants."-Y/n said, while looking at karina who's wearing skirt.

So karina changed her skirt into pants.

"Yeah, we'll be moving around today so that's better!"-Y/n said.

"And... We'll leave the rings here. There's no point if we can't wear them together."-Y/n added, then removed her ring, and put it on the box.

"But in exchange, I want to make a lovers link between us. Something that can't be seen."-Y/n added, causing karina to widen her eyes in shock.

"That's why um... From now on I thought, i'd like to kiss you once a day.."-Y/n said, then grabbed both karina's shoulder.

She was about to leave a mark on karina's neck, but karina pushed her and said: "I'm not doing it." And walked to the door.

"Huh?! We won't be able to make time for the two of us outside, right?"-Y/n asked.

"Yeah, but... I'm going."-Karina answered then left, so Y/n followed her.

"Okay, I thought it was a good idea though..."-Y/n said.

"Thank you for inviting me along on your trip."-Iu said, with giselle besides her.

"Let's have fun!"-Somi said.

"Same."-Iu said.

"Is everyone here?"-The manager asked.

"kim-san hasn't yet-"

"Thank you for waiting!"-Winter shouted, as she arrived

"It's my first time going on a trip with only friends so, it took a little time for me to get ready..."-Winter said, then all of them went to the car and left.

Manager car: KARINA, SOMI, YEJI AND Y/N.

Iu car: GISELLE, HYUNSEO, WINTER AND NING².

"What is this? The president has been fast asleep since before we left."-Yeji saidbat the back, while looking at Karina who's resting her head on Y/n shoulder.

"Y-Yeah"-Y/n said, while sweating nervously.

"Did she stay up late last night?"
-Yeji asked.

"No.... It wasn't that."-Y/n answered nervously.

"Again, Y/n-chan? Saying those things. Last night, you got karina all excited, didn't you?"-Somi asked, smirking.

"WHAT?!"-Y/n shouted.

"It was the night before our fun trip, after all. It couldn't be helped right?"-Somi asked.

"Wh-What is Somi thinking? Wh... What if, the reason Somi brought up going on this trip was to... Does she have something up her sleeve?"
-Y/n asked herself.

"Sir, isn't my sister's car moving strange?"-Yeji asked, while looking at the back.

"You're right, it's swaying."-The manager answered.

"I wonder if sis and the others are okay"-Yeji said.

"I get you're tired. Well have the bed before going to the penthouse so, let's buy the ingredients while we take a break here."-The manager said, then they stopped at the market.