CHAPTER 42

-Day by day, you being next to me was my everything.

📍DEMY'S FOOD

*SIGH* Somi sighed for the tenth time.

“You're not gonna ask me about what happened, or any....thing?”
-Somi asked Yeji, who's busy studying.

“You are always sulking anyway. If you have something to say, then say it.”-Yeji said.

“I passed by the cafe this morning, but it was closed.”-Somi said, causing Yeji to look at her.

“Seriously? That's very sudden. Did he tell you why?-Yeji asked.

“Just a bit about going back home to help out... But, I don't think that's the real reason.”-Somi said helplessly.

“Personally, I thought we were close.... But, I guess not.”-Somi added, with a tint of sadness in her voice.

“Well.... Everyone has their own various reason. Besides, that's just your assumption.”-Yeji said.

“Ahhh, I knew I shouldn't have come here. You're not making me feel any better.”-Somi said, as she rest her head on the table.

“You are one to talk.”-Yeji replied.

“Actually, you should be studying to place at the top of our school.”
-Yeji said.

“That's none of your business.”
-Somi said coldly, while looking at the food menu.

“Anyway, Yeji-senpai, where's
Y/n-chan today?”-Somi asked.

“She went home.”-Yeji answered.

“Why?”-Somi asked again.

“How should I know?”-Yeji replied, then went back on studying.

“She left without even telling you the reason, and you are not interested?”-Somi asked.

“I told you, everyone has their own various reason.”-Yeji said, still focused on her studies.

“But, what about you? Don't you want to know what Y/n-chan's various reasons are?”-Somi said, causing Yeji to look at her.

“Not really.”-Yeji replied, showing a fake smile.

“WHAAAT! Fine! You said that even thought you're bestfriends, huh?”-Somi said, that made Yeji look down.

“I'LL HAVE THE DELUXE SPECIAL PARFAIT! WITH LOTS OF WHIPPED CREAM!”-Somi shouted to the waitress, while Yeji still looking down, looking at her and Y/n photo to be exact.

“It's because, we're bestfriends.”
-Yeji mumbled, with a tint of sadness in her voice.

📍Y/N'S HOUSE

Same as Yeji, Y/n is studying too, but she can't seem to focus on her study.

Well you know why, because when she was studying there's this one person who's always studying with her.

*Buzz* While Y/n stressing over studies, her phone suddenly vibrated, causing her to startled.

“ah, that scared me.”-Y/n said, then she grabbed her phone and saw Ryujin calling.

“Hello?”-Y/n said, as she answered the call.

“Hello? Y/n? It's Ryujin! Sorry for calling you out of the blue!”-Ryujin said on the other line.

“No, It's alright. How have you been?”-Y/n asked.

“Great! Me and Yuna haven't changed a bit! You, are you alright?”-Ryujin asked.

“Yeah. So, what is it?”-Y/n asked.

“We'll you see! We are planning to go to tokyo next weekend! So, Yuna and I were wondering if It would be alright to stay over at Your house?”-Ryujin asked.

“Sure.”-Y/n replied.

Well, why not? Since she's just the only one in her room left, why not let Ryujin and Yuna sleepover.

“I have to ask mom first, but I'm sure it'll be fine.”-Y/n added.

“Really?! YUNA SHE SAID IT'S OKAY!”-Ryujin shouted on the other line.

“See, big sis! I told you it'd be fine!”
-Yuna said on the other line.

“Wait, yuna! I'm on the phone!”
-Ryujin said to yuna.

“Then, I'll get back to you once I get the okay.”-Y/n calmly said.

“Thank you Y/n!”-Ryujin said, and
Y/n was about to hung up, when Ryujin asked something that made her froze.

“By the way, Is karina doing well?”
-Ryujin asked, causing Y/n to remove the phone on her ear.

“Um... Yeah, probably.....”-Y/n said sadly.

“Hello? Y/n?”-Ryujin called.

-TO BE CONTINUED.