CHAPTER 27

NO ONE POV:

"Hasn't Yoo karina.... Become a different person?"-Hyunseo asked.

"A different person?"-Y/n asked, then suddenly Hyunseo pulled her closer.

"PARDON ME."-Hyunseo said.

"Eh?"-Y/n asked.

*PULL* "This is.... The same thing that Yoo karina has around her neck."-Hyunseo said, when she saw a necklace on Y/n neck.

Oh no. She noticed our matching rings!?

"I've never seen her wearing any kind of accessories, up until now.... This is a big discovery."-Hyunseo said.

Huh? We haven't been caught? I have to distract her now!

"Maybe you haven't seen Karina wear something like this, but she's always wearing accessories, so maybe you just never noticed."
-Y/n said.

"I see... If she wears it everyday it would normally show up. You were clever in catching this important thing."-Hyunseo said.

"I apologize for lying to you i lost my composure"-Y/n said.

"No, don't worry about it, it's fine."
-Hyunseo said.

"Now i know one more thing about Yoo karina, it seems this festival will be fun."-Hyunseo added.

"I-I see."-Y/n said.

"What is this feeling? This feeling Hyunie has towards Karina? It doesn't feel like she's observing out of pleasure..."-Y/n said to herself.

"Let's go, Y/n-pon."-Hyunseo said, and starts walking, leaving Y/n behind.

"Y-Yeah."-Y/n said.

"Oh! Here she is!"-Yeji said, as she saw Y/n, causing Karina to turn around and look at her.

"Where did you go?"-Karina asked her.

"Sorry about that, I had something important to discuss with Hyunie"
-Y/n answered and went to karina's side.

"I see."-Karina said, while Hyunseo is at their back, Observing them.

While karina is holding Y/n hand, she felt that something is looking at the two of them.

*BA-DUMP* *BA-DUMP* Huh? What? What is this? Isn't karina being too forward? No way... Even in fron of everyone..

*PUSH* *DASH* Y/n Suddenly pushed karina and run towards Yeji, causing both Karina and Yeji to be surprised.

"UWAAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ALL OF A SUDDEN Y/N-CHI?"-Yeji shouted.

"If we stick close together, we won't get lost in the crowd right!"
-Y/n said.

"Then, I'll be with Karomi"-Winter said happily, and went to karina.

"Sorry, karina, I have to deceive her somehow, but today we... Probably shouldn't get too close."
-Y/n said to herself, and they went to the shooting game.

"Alright, step aside karina."-Y/n said, while holding the gun to shoot.

"I'll aim"-Somi said.

"Here! It's rare to see you so into something."-Y/n said, while handing the prize that she got from the shooting game.

After she gave the Prize to Karina, she immediately went back to Yeji.