CHAPTER 43

-I'm always thinking of you, even when you're gone.

Weekend came...

Y/n was now waiting for Ryujin and Yuna at the train station while thinking of the conversation she had with Ryujin last time.

FLASHBACK:

“Is karina doing well?”-Ryujin asked.

“Well... Yeah probably.”-Y/n said sadly.

“Hello? Y/n? What do you mean by "probably"?”-Ryujin asked, but y/n stayed quiet.

“If that's the case, It can't be helped.”-Ryujin said.

FLASHBACK END.

If I told Ryujin the truth... It would only bother her.

“Y/n!”-Someone suddenly called her name causing her to look where the voice came from, and saw Ryujin and Yuna.

“Sorry to make you wait, Y/n!”
-Ryujin said.

“Ryujin! Yu- Before Y/n could finish her statement Yuna suddenly hugged her tight.

“It's been a while Y/n! How ya been?”-Yuna asked.

“Yuna, let go! Y/n can't breath!”
-Ryujin shouted.

“I.... I've been good.”-Y/n answered Yuna's question.

“Hmm? Y/n, you look a little older?”-Yuna said, while looking at Y/n's face.

“Maybe....? How about you, Yuna? It looks like you grew, too?”-Y/n asked. (Yuna is already tall Y/n:).

“When Yuna was in her first year of high school, she got finally big so she hasn't changed much.”-Ryujin answered.

“However, Big sis her, after she became a third year, she grew 3cm!”-Yuna said.

“Do you have to bring that up now!?”-Ryujin shouted angrily.

“But sharing is good, right?”-Yuna asked.

“You could have just said "she got taller"!”-Ryujin shouted, while Y/n is just looking at the two of them.

“Ok! So now it's time for big sis to share some good news about me!”

“We are together every day so I can't come up with something on the on the spot like that!”

Listening to their bickering, Y/n was just looking down with a sad face thinking of Karina.

What if, just what if karina didn't pursue her goal and didn't left her?

Maybe, just maybe they would still be happy right now, they wouldn't be like this.

Y/n shook her head, erasing the thoughts of karina in her mind and said: “You two are as close as ever.”

“Yeah!”-Yuna said, smile not leaving her lips.

“Well, let's get going!”-Y/n said.

“Yay! I'm looking forward to seeing Y/n's house!”-Yuna shouted happily, then they left the train station.

📍Y/N'S HOUSE

“Sorry for making you guys walk so far.”-Y/n apologitically said, when they arrived at her house.

“Don't worry about it! We should be the one's apologizing since we're staying at your house and all, we're travelling cheap and you saved us! As a thank you gift, we bought you a really cute shirt!”
-Yuna said.

“Yuna, we were going to keep it a surprise!”-Ryujin said, but Yuna ignored her, and immediately layed on the bed.

“Waah! Amazing!! Y/n's bed is huuge? It's like it's for a princess!”
-Yuna said happily.

“Come on Yuna! When you're in someone else's room show some restrain!”-Ryujin scolded Yuna

“But, this is the first real bed since we started our cheap trip. Even in our house we use soft futons.”
-Yuna said, after Yuna said that, she immediately stood up and went to the window.

“We're up so high!!!”-Yuna shouted.

“Yina! You're being a nuisance to the neighbors!”-Ryujin keep scolding her.

“Sigh... Sorry she is being so loud.”
-Ryujin said to Y/n.

“It's fine, don't worry about it.”-Y/n replied.

It really is too bad Karina isn't here.”-Ryujin said, still eyes on Yuna, while Y/n keep her head low.

“Yeah...”-Y/n replied.

“Ah, I knew she wouldn't be here because you told me when I called. But, when you two are together I'm reminded of a lot of things.”-Ryujin said, then look at Y/n.

“S-Sorry Ryujin, I'm going to go start preparing dinner. You two just relax in here, okay! Once Mom gets home I'll introduce you guys!”
-Y/n ignored Ryujin, and left.

It's just that, she really doesn't want to talk about Karina.

Because if she talked about karina, she will break down immediately.

“Is something wrong big sis?”-Yuna asked Ryujin.

“Yeah, maybe a little..”-Ryujin replied.

-TO BE CONTINUED.