CHAPTER 44

After they finished eating Yuna ans Ryujin take a bath together.

“Hey, Yuna.”-Ryujin called.

“What's up big sis.”-Yuna replied.

“I was thinking about what happened earlier in Y/n's room and... Could it be that she is troubled by something?”-Ryujin asked.

“Hmm... If that's the case, maybe
Y/n's Mom is also troubled?”-Yuna replied.

“Eh?”-Ryujin asked curiously.

“While Ryujin and Y/n were talking, her Mom kept looking over at us She looked really downhearted.”-Yuna answered.

“Is that so..”-Ryujin said, then suddenly Yuna screamed.

“AH!”-Yuna screamed causing Ryujin to startled.

“Don't scream all the sudden! My hair got wet!”-Ryujin scolded.

“It seemed to only happen when I mentioned Karina.”-Yuna ignored Ryujin scolding.

“Is that true?!”-Ryujin suddenly shouted.

“Probably?”-Yuna said unsure.

“Daaah... Really? But, when you say "Probably" you're usually correct.”-Ryujin said.

“So what should we do, big sis? Should we just not talk about karina?”-Yuna asked.

“Or should we ask Y/n about Karina?”-Yuna added.

“It wouldn't be good to push things and ask her to talk. She might not want to talk about her, or she can't.”-Ryujin said.

“But then... That face...”-Ryujin said, then stand up.

“Big sis?”-Yuna called.

“Okay, no matter what, I have to talk to Y/n About this.”-Ryujin said, ignoring Yuna.

“Us attending the Y/nbochi event and us coming to Y/n's house. This really does seem like fate.”-Ryujin added.

After their conversation the two of them finished taking a bath and change to their comfortable clothes and went to Y/n's room.

“Sorry to make you wait. Tonight, I'll sleep on a futon so you two can have the bed.”-Y/n said to the two of them.

“Thank you Y/n!”-Ryujin said.

“..... Hey, Y/n can I ask you something?”-Ryujin asked.

“Sure, what?”-Y/n replied, while getting the futon on the cabinet.

“Um, I know this question is going to be difficult to answer, but... Did something happen between you and Karina?”-Ryujin asked, causing Y/n to froze on her spot.

“I know I asked about it earlier over the phone, but there's more to it, isn't there?”-Ryujin asked again, But Y/n just stayed quiet.

“Nothing happened. We just kinda drifted apart.”-Y/n replied, trying not to break down anytime.

“Anyway, about the Y/nbochi event... Y/n! I'll go slowly so... Please hear me out.”-Ryujin sadly said, so Y/n just stayed quiet signaling her to continue.

“What I'm about to share was just going to be a memory only Karina and I would share but.... After seeing you today I needed to share it with you.”-Ryujin said, then the both of them sat on the bed.

“I.... During the school trip, at kyoto tower I asked Karina if we could kiss.”

“Before Karina could answer my request I teased her a little by asking another question. "You don't actually want to kiss me, right?" After a moment she looked down and said this "I actually can't make myself want that" it was the complete opposite of when I confessed to her.”

“For karina, it seemed like she was in too much of a painfully complicated situation to talk about it. After that, I didn't ask anything further after those words came out of her mouth she had a extremely sad look on her face.”

“I couldn't find it in myself to ask her anything about, but now, right now, you're just like karina back then you're making that extremely sad face.”-Ryujin said to her, causing her to looked at ryujin for a sec and look at her clenching fist.

The same sad face as Karina?... I wanted to put a big smile on Karina's pained face but.... Right now, I'm seriously making that kind of face?
-Y/n thoughts.

“I probably can't do anything for you, but if you can take the first step.... We're here if you ever need to talk.”-Yuna said, assuring Y/n that what ever happens they're there for her.

“Karina is... In order to inherit Yoo academy, she has to have a fiance and get married to him. So to prepare for that she left the house... So that's how it is.”-Y/n explained with a tint of sadness in her voice.

“I.... I always thought... "I really want to make Karina happy" "From here on out she will always be next to me and I'll always make her smile" but.... For Karina to achieve her own goals, if it means my time with her has come to an end.”-Y/n said while tears starting to flow in her cheeks.

I really.... *SOB* Love karina so... There's nothing I can do.... I don't want to get in her way.... So... There's.... Nothing- Y/n can't take the pain anymore, she break down in front of Ryujin and Yuna.

Seeing Y/n crying painfully, Yuna immediately hug Y/n assuring her that everything's gonna be fine

“Thanks for talking about it, Y/n.”
-Ryujin said, with tears flowing down her cheeks, and joined the hug.

-TO BE CONTINUED.