CHAPTER 18.1:Special.

NING²'S ADVENTURE

NO ONE POV:

Ning² is now hiding on the bush, while looking at yeji and y/n who's eating and talking together.

"Hey, Yeji-honey, that tapioca looks yummy.... Give me a bite will you, and aren't you on a diet? Come on, just give it to me"-Y/n said to yeji.

"You don't really listen to people while they're talking, do you? Honestly Y/n-honey, you're so persistent"-Yeji said.

"Here eat the round one properly"
-Yeji said, then feed Y/n.

"Yes... Eat to your heart's content and fulfill your love.... Yeji and
Y/n-chi"-Ning² said to herself, while squealing.

"UWAAH! AN INDIRECT KISS?! THAT'S WORTH EXTRA POINTS!"
-Ning² added, while she was busy squealing she didn't notice that someone is looking at her.

"As i thought yeji-senpai and Y/n-senpai are a match made in heaven!"-Ning² said.

"Hey, you stranger over there"
-Somi called her, causing her to turn around and look at somi.

"Please stop, fantasizing about my girlfriend"-Somi said, causing ning² to widen her eyes in shock.

"Huh? Girlfriend.... Wait, who are you talking to?"-Ning2 asked, sweating nervously.

"Hm? She's my girlfriend"-Somi answered while pointing at Yeji, then ning² look to where somi is pointing.

"That's right... I'm Yeji-senpai's girlfriend. From what i heard from yeji-senpai, she only thinks of
y/n-chan as friend."-Somi explained.

"She doesn't (romantically) like her at all a shame, isn't it?"-Somi asked.

"Is-Is that so..."-Ning² said, with a depressed expression.

"Y/n-senpai, Yeji-senpai, those two, are just friends?"-Ning² while looking at Yeji who's getting the cake ffrom Y/n face and lick it.

"FR....I....EN....DS...?"-Ning² dumpfounded.

"LONG LIVE YIZHUO!!"-Ning² shouted, causing Yeji and Y/n to startled and look at her.

"WHAA?!"-Yeji shouted.

"NING²-CHAN HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN THERE?"-Y/n asked.

"Senpai's i'll follow you to the ends of the earth!"-Ning² answered.

"You're giving Y/n-chi a heart attack! Stooop!"-Yeji said.

"She's pretty stubborn"-Somi said to herself.

"Even though i came all this way to see y/n-chan, i unintentionally runaway"-Somi added, then left.

I WANT TO SEE ALL YOUR FACIAL EXPRESSIONS, SO....

"Hey, Karina."-Y/n called karina, who's sitting infront of her.

"What?"-Karina asked coldly.

"Laugh."-Y/n said.

"No."-Karina said.

"What's with that! Come on, just a little bit!"-Y/n said, while whining like a kid.

"If i laugh for you then there's no point"-Karina said.

"You're wasting my time, if you don't have anything to do, why don't you study for your test?"
-Karina asked.

"And so, in order to see the unseeable"-Y/n said to herself.

"Alright then! Here goes my kim impression!"-Y/n said.

"I won't forgive you for today!"-Y/n said while copying Kim's voice and action.

"You captured her features well, like her hairstyle"-Karina said.

"Her hairstyle huh!"-Y/n said to herself.

"Th-Thanks"-Y/n said to karina, then Y/n decided to tell some jokes so that she could hear karina's laugh.

"Why do people go to bed?"-Y/n asked.

"Why?"-Karina asked.

"Because the bed won't come to them"-Y/n said, then laughed so hard.

"5 points"-Karina said, boringly, but Y/n didn't gave up.

"Why couldn't the bicycle stands up on it's own?"-Y/n asked.

"Why?"-Karina asked coldly.

"Because it was two tired"-Y/n said, then laughed again.

"0 points"-Karina said.

"PEEK-A BOO!"-Y/n said, while making a funny face and letting her tongue out.

"Your tongue is pretty long isn't it, geez just accept defeat."-Karina said, then left and went to their room.

"GEEZ! Don't give me that kind of reaction!"-Y/n shouted, frustratingly.

I must look like i've been making a fool out of myself.

"Since it's already come down to this, i'll have to use 'that' "-Y/n said to herself, then followed karina to their room.

"JUST GIVE IT UP AL-

Karina didn't finish what she was saying when Y/n pushed her down to their bed and y/n went on top of her.

"HERE GOOEEESSS!!! TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE!"-Y/n said, then starts tickling karina.

"How's that! There's no one who wouldn't laugh, from my tickling technique!"-Y/n added.

"Hmm, ah"-Karina moaned, causing Y/n to stop stickling and look at karina, who's not laughing at all but sweating and moaning mess.

Eh? This is kind of.... A strange feeling... What's this... *BADUMP* *BADUMP* *BADUMP*

"AGH!"-Y/n shouted, when karina throwed a pillow that hit Y/n's face.

"If you want to see me laugh that hard, then i'll make you laugh, till you're satisfied"-Karina said, then went on top of Y/n.

"N-No you're wrong! I want to see your laughing face!"-Y/n said.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA GYAAH!! HAHAHAHAHAHA"-Y/n laughed so hard, while karina still tickling her.

"HEY YOU TWO QUIET DOWN IN THERE!"-Y/n's mom shouted.