CHAPTER 23:The way i love.

NO ONE POV:

"Excuse me for just a second."
-Y/n said, to karina who's sleeping peacefuly, while measuring karina's ring finger.

*BA-DUM* *BA-DUM* *BA-DUM*

"Her finger is the same as mine.."
-Y/n said to herself.

"Mm"-Karina hummed, causing Y/n to startled and look at karina.

"Don't interfere.."-Karina said, while sleeping.

"She's angry even in her dreams"
-Y/n said to herself.

"Maybe i should measure her left hand too"-Y/n said.

The little sister that i love so much is cute again tonight.

Morning came...

"THANK YOU FOR COMING!!"
-Y/n said.

"You're full of energy as well today Yoo-san."-Her boss said.

"You bet! That's because it seems like my only talent is being energetic!"-Y/n said.

"I'm glad to have energetic people in this shop, it makes the atmosphere in here much more brighter"-Her boss said.

"I'm trying to save money from this part-time job so that's why i'm putting all my energy into doing my best!"-Y/n said happily.

"Is it because there's something that you want?"-Her boss asked.

"Ah? You're really going to ask me that, boss!"-Y/n said.

"Actually, there's a person that i like whom i want to give matching rings to!"-Y/n added.

"Matching rings huh... That's nice"
-Her boss said.

"But say! Are you going to be the one who gives them, Yoo?"-Her boss asked.

"Huh? That's right..?"-Y/n answered unsure.

"Ah... Sorry, that's fine. I just thought girls nowadays are headstrong"-Her boss said.

"Well, i think it's great that you have a goal. Do your best!"-Her boss said.

"I will!"-Y/n said happily, then left to go home.

In order to buy matching rings, i started working part-time.

It would be really bad if i was found out by karina or the school, so i decided to go back to my hometown to work.

It'll be almost 1 year since karina and i became sisters...

"I'll do mybest!!"-Y/n said to herself.

On the other side...

Karina is laying down on their bed, while hugging the bear that her father brought for her.

"I'm home!"-Y/n shouted, after hearing Y/n voice Karina immediately stand up and went out from their room.

*SIGH* "Ah, karina, did you warm up the food and eat? I'm going to take a bath now and go to sleep."
-Y/n said, tiredly.

"Y/n."-Karina called her.

"Even though tests will be starting soon, where and what have you been doing till this late at night?"
-Karina asked her coldly, causing her to gulp and sweat nervously.

"Just because you take off your uniform doesn't mean it's okay to be going out late at night."-Karina added.

"Ah.. that's uhmm"-Y/n said while thinking some excuses to say.