CHAPTER 11:Love Is Blind.

📍BUS STATION

Y/N POV:

"Haah, somi said she'd gone home already. I wish she'd let me know sooner, darn that girl"-I said, while sitting with karina at the bus station.

"She can be so childish"-I added.

"You really treasure her, don't you?"-Karina asked.

"Yeah, you know it was like when we met, i had just moved and i was an only child"-I answered.

"I saw Somi was in the same boat, and i thought it'd be nice if we could become like sisters, so i called out to her and things started from there"-I explained.

"Well that's just my side of it, she might feel different, since i'm always meddling in her affairs, she might think i'm annoying"-I said.

"It's my fault that she has gone home, because i tagged along with you"-Karina said, causing me to look at her.

"NO, NO IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT, KARINA"-I said.

It's my fault somi went home, while somi invited me i was only thinking of karina, no wonder she'd get mad, i have to make it up to her.

"I'm sorry"-I heard karina said.

"EH?"-I asked her.

"When you have that expression
Y/n, i feel even more responsible"
-Karina answered.

"NO, NO SORRY! THAT WASN'T MY INTENTION!"-I said.

I guess i'm no good with these things, i wish i could be as stable as karina.

"What is it?"-Karina asked me.

"N-Nothing!"-I answered.

No no even if karina looks totally cool, she can still do unexpected things. Cool and collected, but still bold.

*GLANCE* *CLENCH*
"K-Karina, it's cold so..... Could..... We hold hands? For sisters that's just normal, right?"-I asked her, then i moved my hand closer to her hand.

"...... Yes"-Karina answered then grabbed my hand, and intertwined it.

*BA-THUMP* *BA-THUMP*

I can't beleive how happy i am! Thank you cold weather! Thank you, lack of  passengers-by!

"Your hand is as warm as always"
-Karina said.

"EH?"-I asked.

"While getting to sleep in the
same bed, the extra heat can be unpleasant, but in winter i find it really convenient"-Karina answered.

What's karina saying all of a sudden?!

"Y-Yeah,"-I said, while looking down.

"Wanting to feel someone's warmth like this, i wonder if it is because of my twistedness"-Karina said that made me look at her.

*CLENCH* "I don't know how it is for others, but"-Karina said.

"If YOU'RE twisted, karina... Then i'm just as twisted"-I said.

Why, am i always thinking that.... That i want to touch karina.

"OH MAN, WHAT AM I SAYING?!"
-I said to myself.

"Hm?"-Karina asked.

"Ah! Snow?! It's this cold, huh..."
-I said, changing the topic.