CHAPTER 34

"Y/N... Please stop..."-Karina said, while Y/n is resting her head on karina's neck, still hands on karina's clothes.

"I won't stop. I am not stopping till, I figure out your feelings completely... Karina.... You have never, told me that you love me, not even once."-Y/n said sadly.

****

"Hyunseo, you have already met your fiance, haven't you?"-Winter asked hyunseo.

"Yes, we've met a few times since childhood. Upon our gradtuation, we are probably going to talk about the engagement party...."
-Hyunseo answered.

"Oh my!"-Winter shouted.

"..... Time flies, doesn't it?"
-Hyunseo said sadly.

"Thought I have also been exchanging letters with my fiance for a few times till now."-Winter said.

"To be honest, I am not mentally prepared to met her yet."-Winter added sadly.

"Perhaps, the reason why you were insecure about Yoo karina, was something to do with your fiance?"
-Hyunseo asked, causing Winter to widen her eyes.

"..... Yes."-Winter answered.

When somi heard this, she can't bear her curioustiy anymore and asked: "What was that? Hey, what do you mean by fiance...?"

"Our conversation has nothing to do with you. Please pretend that you didn't hear anything."-Winter said coldly.

"No, don't worry about that. Answer my question, Bangs-chan."
-Somi said, with a serious tone.

"Wha- for you and Y/n, because of the environment that you both have been raised in, this matter would probably sound strange. But most of the students who attend Yoo school are the daughters of the successors families for many generations. In order to protect their families education and wealth, the parents will decide for them who they should be marrying. Such arranged marriages happen all the time."
-Winter explained, causing somi to clench her fist.

".... Huh? ..... Wait a minute, Karina-san has a fiance too? Does that mean she is dating Y/n-chan, even though she knows that she is going to get married to someone else....?"-Somi asked.

"I see... I finally understand the reason behind Winter's worry."
-Hyunseo said.

"It is because, Karina never told
Y/n-pon the truth. That someday they will have to break up... And she is worried about that." -Hyunseo added.

****

Y/n and Karina.

"I was really happy. During the festival, when you came to me and showed your desire."-Y/n said to karina.

"I love you, karina, I really love you. What about you, karina?"-Y/n asked, hoping that she would hear from karina that she love's her too.

"I-" -Karina said, while looking down.

"Yes?"-Y/n still waiting for karina to say it.

"Me.... Too... I lo- *PUSH*

"THIS IS STUPID!!"-Somi shouted angrily, causing Yeji to woke up.

"Karina-san is not even taking
Y/n-chan seriously. And yet, I was trying to set them up romantically? Hahaha This is really hideous." -Somi said laughing crazily.

"What is it? What happened?"-Yeji asked, when saw Somi with winter and hyunseo talking.

"If she's just toying with Y/n-chan's feelings, why did she kiss her back then? Did she kiss her because she was jealous of me? Why... Why did she accept Y/n-chan's... *SOB* Precious ring?"-Somi said sobbing, while Winter is just looking at her, completely shocked.

"Yeji, what happened?!"-Y/n suddenly arrived and asked Yeji, when she saw Somi crying on Yeji's shoulder.

"Ah, Y/nchi, I'm not too sure about the situation too however, it seems that things have settled down so don't worry too much."-Yeji answered, then she look at somi.

"Let's go."-Yeji said, then the both of them left.

-TO BE CONTINUED.