CHAPTER 32

After they finished taking a bathe, they all decided to go back to their rooms.

"Well then Y/n, please talk to the president regarding tonight's event."-Yeji said.

“Okay.”-Y/n replied and left.

“I was about to kiss karina earlier but we got interrupted... And now I'm getting too conscious about it...”-Y/n said to herself, while walking her way to their room.

Karina is, as excited as I am.about this trip. So she would probably be dissapointed about getting together with the other girls....

In that case while playing with Yeji and the rest.... (Thought it feels really erotic kissing her while hiding from the others) I'll look for a chance and kill her!

That sorta fantasy... I don't think i can do it....

*OPEN* *PUSH* Oh well, I'll just talk to karina and see how things go.

Y/n thoughts, and then she entered their room while looking down and said: “Karina, the bathroom is empty now.”

“Hey!”-Y/n shouted, when karina suddenly pushed and hugged her.

*BA-DUMP* *BA-DUMP*

“You should at least knock the door.”-Karina said.

“S-sorry.”-Y/n replied, then karina went out to take a bath.

“Ah! Wait a minute karina! I was talking to Yeji and the others just now at the bath. They want to come over to our room tonight, to hang out and talk.... Is it... okay?”-Y/n asked.

“........ Okay, understood.”-Karina answered, and left.

Since I was the one who said, I want to do more couple-like things with her... I'll have to do something about it!
-Y/n thoughts.

📍BATHROOM

"Are you alright Karomi?"-Winter asked karina.

"You let out a long sigh just now."
-Winter added, causing karina to widen her eyes.

"It's just a long sigh, you should let it go Kim."-Jieun said.

"Compared to others students at her age, Yoo was a lot more things to be responsible for."-Jieun added.

"So Yoo, how are things going, with the responses for voting to change the school rules?"-Jieun asked karina.

"..... Not much is going on at the moment."-Karina answered.

"I see."-Jieun said.

"HEHEHE"-Giselle giggled, causing Jieun to look at her.

"What is it, Giselle?"-Jieun asked her.

"Since Iu-chan really like's Y/n-san, I guess that is why you seem more comfortable now with school life."
-Giselle said.

"Huh?"-Jieun asked, curiously.

"I've mentioned it before, but also the fact that you're here with us on a trip, it is really all thanks to
Y/n-san's effort."-Giselle said, then Jieun glared at her.

"Oi, Giselle, stop mentioning unecessary things."-Jieun said.

"..... I was really worried how things would turn out at the beginning. But thanks to the president's decision, Y/n-san is now able to enjoy school life to the fullest. Things seem to be going so well now."