CHAPTER 6:Under Lover.

Y/N POV:

SLEEPLESS NIGHT!

Kim-san said she took things a step further with karina. What did they do?! It really is what i fear, right?

"HAAAAH!! I FEEL SO CONFUSED! IS THIS JEALOUSY?"-I aske myself frustated.

Morning Came....

"Morning mom, where's Karina?"
-I asked mom because i ddin't see karina when i woke up.

"Karina-chan? She left already."
-Mom answered.

"THIS EARLY!"-I said to mom

"I wonder what she's up to that's so important.... And here, i wake up early to be with her!"-I said to myself.

"Ah, Y/n! Give this to Karina-chan!"
-Mom said and handed me karina's lunchbox.

"I have karina's lunchbox we can eat together now"-I said to myself while walking my way to school.

"Kim-san!" "Yoo Y/n!"-We called at the same time while walking to council's room.

"What's the idea coming all the way out here?"-Kim asked.

"Karina forgot her lunchbox so i'm bringing it to her"-I answered.

"But i told you not to get close to the president!"-Kim said angrily.

"It can't be helped, we live together after all!"-I said.

"So why'd you bring your own lunchbox?! You won't need it if you're just handing hers over!"
-Kim said.

"What about yourself? Will you eat lunch in the student council room? You must really LIKE your job"
-I said to her, emphasizing the word like.

"ENOUGH POINTLESS ARGUING! MY RELATIONSHIP WITH PRESIDENT IS NOW... IN A PLACE WERE WE'VE TAKEN IT A STEP FURTHER!"-Kim said that made me annoyed.

"Then so will i! TAKE THINGS A STEP FURTHER TOO.. I SHALL!"
-I said to her and started to run towards council's room.

"KARINA!"-I called.

NO ONE POV:

"Karina, you forgot your lunchbox right?"-Y/n asked. "President! Let's talk about next month's ball game tournament...."-Kim said. "Let's eat together!"-Y/n said. "While eating lunch together!"-Kim said.

"Give her a break from work during lunch!"-Y/n said to kim

"It's called efficiency! Not like you could multitask like that"-Kim said.

"What'd you say?!!!"-Y/n asked.

*ANNOYED* "SHUT UP"-Karina shouted.

"Why don't YOU TWO eat lunch together, i still have work to do"
-Karina said.

📍CAFETERIA

Y/N POV:

"She got angry at us because you we're so noisy kim-san"-I said to her.

"I DO BELIEVE YOU WERE THE NOISIES!!"-Kim shouted.

"Huh why did she get angry at kim-san as well? They're in a new place, yet she's treated the same as me?"-I asked myself while resting my head on the table.

"WOW...! That's odd seing you two together!"-I heard Yeji said.

"When did you become friends?"
-Yeji asked.