CHAPTER 47

-I'm no longer behind you...

New Day-

📍SCHOOL BACKYARD

“Y/N-senpai and the school president are...”-Ning² said in shocked.

“Right... Of course you'd react that way.”-Y/N said to her.

“About that... She's probably just shocked for other reasons. More life definitely.”-Yeji said.

“Other reasons?”-Y/N asked.

“Y/N -chan she's beyond help, so... Can I go on about our next meeting?”-Somi asked.

“HUH!?”-Y/N shouted.

While they were laughing and talking, there's one person who's looking at them or to Y/N to be exact.

Seeing Y/N smile laughing like that, she can't bare it anymore she immediately run away, left the school and went home.

After she arrived at their house, she locked herself in her room.

Holding the Ring that's on her neck while thinking of Y/N broke her.

****

📍PARK HOUSE

Jay was sitting at the chair in his office, then suddenly his phone rung.

“Hello? Yeah, I'm doing good. What's the matter?”-Jay asked the other person on the phone.

“Uh-huh? Wha... It shouldn't be a problem but... Is there really a need to rush things?”-Jay asked.

“I think it's wonderful how much you care about your family. You may be the Yoo's successor but you're still a high school student. You should enjoy your school life.”
-Jay said.

“Yeah, um- huh, alright. If you feel you're that ready then, I'll talk to your father and grandfather.”-Jay said, then the call ended.

*****

📍DEMY'S

“In other words.... You want to support Karina inheriting the academy but you also want to return to being lovers...”-Yeji said, while looking at Y/N with Somi, Hyunseo and Ning² who's resting her head on the table.

“Yeah.”-Y/N replied shortly.

“Y/n-pon, having both  is rather difficult.”-Hyunseo said to her.

“That's right. Do you plan on being Karina's mistress?”-Somi asked angrily.

“Well... I know what I'm saying is selfish, but.... I love Karina too much. I can't just choose one over the other.”-Y/N said, while looking down.

“How direct you're making me blush.”-Yeji said sarcastically.

“This reasoning is just like you,
Y/n-pon.”-Hyunseo said.

“As expected from Y/N-senpai. Just like during the election, in this world, there are unlimited possibilities... Y/n/Yeji, too... Can still exist... I can't lose hope.”-Ning² said depressed.

“Hey, Y/n-chan.”-Somi called.

“Yeah?”-Y/n asked.

“What did Karina say when she left? Surely she said something, right?”-Somi asked.

“Oh, Karina left a letter and left.”
-Y/N replied.

“A LETTER? YOU DIDN'T TALK ABOUT IT BEFORE SHE DECIDED? THAT'S TOO ONE-SIDED!”-Somi shouted angrily.

“I... I thought the same at first... But, karina wrote that letter to me with all her heart. And so I've decided to accept all of it.”-Y/N said angrily.

After she said that silence took over them, an Awkward silence.

“Then, let's all believe in that hope Ning² was saying, and try to come up with some ideas.”-Yeji said, trying to ease the awkwardness.

“That doesn't sound very convincing.”-Somi said.

“What's important is to have hope!”-Yeji shouted.

“What's important is to be realistic!”-Somi shouted back.

“Hey, don't just space out, you're also part of "Everyone" ya know?”
-Yeji said to Y/N.

“I'm not spacing out... Thank you, everyone.”-Y/N said, the suddenly her phone rung, indicating that someone is calling her, so she immediately answered the call.

“Huh? Who's this? H... Hello?”-Y/N asked.

“My name is Kim Winter. Is this Yoo Y/n's cell?”-Winter asked.

“Yes huh? It's you! What's wrong?”
-Y/N asked.

“..... Originally, I shouldn't be calling you like this, but... There's something I feel the need to tell you. It's about the president.”
-Winter replied.

“She's leaving the school? What's that supposed to mean?”-Y/N asked.

“For her to succeed as director it's not just the student council... She might not even come to school anymore... From tomorrow onwards.”-Winter answered, causing Y/N to shout.

“WHAT?!”-Y/N shouted, while her friends are looking at her.

“Doesn't seem like a good news.”
-Somi boringly said.

Oh no. We don't have time to think about a plan. At this rate I'll never reach Karina.-Y/N thoughts.

“Karina... Is she there?”-Y/N asked.

“The president left quite some time ago. I also just found out about her withdrawal from school, so I couldn't tell you you earlier....”
-Winter replied.

“I see.... Thank you Winter.”-after that Y/N was about to end the call, when Winter spoke.

“Yoo Y/N.”-Winter called her.

I heard Karomi accepted an important ring from you. If you plan on doing anything now about those feelings shared between the two of you.... Please don't waste any second.”-After that Winter ended the call.

-TO BE CONTINUED.