CHAPTER 41

-I will always love you.

“Hmm, alright, I'm ready to go.”
-Y/n said, while looking at herself in the mirror.

Well the summer break already ended, so It's time for them to go back to school.

“Good morning.”-Y/n greeted her mom.

“Good morning Y/n, there's your food please put on the lid when it cools down okay?”-Her mom said.

“Thanks mom!”-Y/n said, while her breakfast.

“Oh, before I forget! I'll be back late tonight, so you didn't have to make dinner for me, okay?”-Her mom said.

“Okay.”-Y/n replied.

You might be wondering, Karina isn't there with them.

“Hey, Mom?”-Y/n called.

“Yes?”

“Acutally... Nevermind. It's nothing.”-Y/n sadly said.

“I'm off.”-Y/n added, then left.

*Sigh* “Take care!”-Sungkyung shouted, looking at the back of her daughter with a tint of sadness in her eyes.

Well it's just a normal day for her, walking her way to her class.

After class, eat with Yeji and Ning² to the cafeteria, then went to class again.

Just a normal student's would do.

After her class ended, it's already time to go home, so she bid her goodbye to Yeji and Ning², and walk her way home.

When she arrived, no one else was home, but her of course.

So she just went straight to their room, or should I say her room to be exact.

When she went in, she saw a letter, on the bed.

Out of curiousity, she grab the letter and saw karina's name on it, so she immediately open and read the letter.

Hey, Y/n.

Do you still remember, the first night that we spent together as step sisters! Not only did I refuse to accept you as my sister.... I even ended up kissing you.

While waiting for my father to return, I believed that I had to protect the academy for the sake of the Yoo family.

But more than anything else, it was for my own sake. My only purpose in life. But you lived freely and always talked about love.

I thought we could never understand each other, so I refused to get along with you. Now that I think about it, I was probably envious of you.

You probably couldn't stand looking at an immature person like me, who didn't even realise her own feelings.

So you decided to confront my heart, with those genuine eyes of yours.

Thanks to you, I was able to convey my hidden feelings towards my father, and realize the importance of figuring out my own dreams.

Inheriting the academy became something I wanted to do out of my own will.

But at the same time... I felt something. A new feeling that was your warmth, this feeling that coloured my heart, It made me afraid to face my goal.

Once again, I tried to hide my feelings for you that grew, But since I've learnt to appreciate my own feelings, I did not become the me from before we met.

Unknowingly, I ended up running away from you. Because of my wavering feelings.

But even then, with a genuine confession you still chased after me.

Whenever I think about that kiss... I felt as though I was allowed to honestly love you.

Even now, I can feel this feeling of happiness... And since then, every day we spent together, I thought of how I could best respond to your feelings.

Like trying new things together with you and learning all sorts of things to better understand you, in order to find out what you wanted, I even picked up your notebook.

The ring you gave me as a present is my irreplaceable treasure.

Every minute and every second of the time I spent with you... Everything felt so fun and refreshing that I have fallen so hard for you to a point of no return.

However, this was then my heart began to ache.. I realized that your love to me would eventually break your heart.

My guilt becomes heavier and more unbearable, the more I receive your love and the more I think about you.

Because in the near future I will marry my fiance and inherit the Yoo family. I've told mum about the marriage preparations, and asked her not to tell you about it.

This is my final answer that I have chosen, for your sake.

From now on, I will walk the path I decided for myself.

I will also try my best not to associate with you in school and as a family.

I will not be able to meet you in person anymore as my resolve will crumble upon seeing you.

That's why I have written everything on this letter, including all the feelings that I have to convey to you.

Please forgive your weak and selfish sister.

This will be the last.

But even if our hearts stay apart, I am still extremely grateful of the fact that we have our bond as sisters.

I will always pray for your happiness, as well as of those who you love.

Thank you Y/n, Goodbye.

                                         -Yoo Jimin.

After finishing reading the letter Y/n crumbled the letter and broke down, thinking: we were just happy yesterday, what happened? Why are you suddenly leaving me? I can't do anything without you karina.

:GOODNIGHT SLEEP WELL, SLEEP PEACEFULY EVERYONE SARANGHAE < 3.