CHAPTER 46

After her conversation with her mom, she decided to face time her father (Joohyuk), with her mom by her side.

“Dad, can you hear me?”-Y/N asked.

“Oh, Y/N-chan, I hear you.”-Joohyuk replied.

“It's morning over there, right?”
-Y/N asked.

“Sure is. To be more exact, it's still a time when everyone is still asleep.”-Joohyuk said, while smiling.

“Um, dad... There's something I need to tell you today...”-Y/N sadly said.

“Go ahead.”-Joohyuk replied, then after that she tells everything.

***

I see.... That's probably why I felt something wrong from Karina back then..”-Joohyuk said, after listening to Y/N.

“Something wrong?”-Y/N's mom asked.

“Yeah, I got a phone call from Karina, about inheriting our house. The way she talked was a little worrying.”-Joohyuk answered.

“I thought she wad forcing herself, so I asked all sorts of questions. "Because it's something I decided out of my own will." She replied stubbornly...”-After he said that, Y/N widen her eyes.

“Well, I could only guess that it had something to do with you. But I don't know what exactly happened.”-Joohyuk said.

Karina....”-Y/N mumbled sadly.

“.... So what do you want to do
Y/N-chan?”-Joohyuk asked her.

“I.... I want to be with Karina forever.”-Y/N replied.

(Same Y/N same 🤝)

“I don't know what to do yet... But I'm sure there's a way. A way to change her surroundings wihout changing her feelings.”-When Joohyuk heard this, he widen her eyes in surprised.

“You surprised me... I never thought i'd hear something like that from you.”-Joohyuk said, while scratching the back of his head.

“To be honest, It's a really difficult situation but... I don't think the possibility is zero either.”

“Thanks to the time I spent with the two of you, I got to know people who lacked the knowledge and experience I had, but shared the same will as me. The me right now, might be able to lend you my strength.”-Joohyuk said.

“Thank you, dad!”-Y/N said.

“Then... When Karina and I get married, I look forward to your support!!”-Y/N added, smiling widely, hearing that made Joohyuk eyes went wide in shock.

“It's an important matter! You decided that so suddenly!”-Joohyuk said.

“Yeah.”-Sungkyung said.

“Do what you want to do, without regrets. No matter what happens, your mom and I will be right behind you.”-Joohyuk said with a smile, after that they bid their goodbye's.

Morning came....

📍SCHOOL

“Say, Yeji.”-Y/N called.

“Yo, Y/N-chi, good timing. Ning² and Somi invited us to walk home together.”-Yeji said.

“Ah...”-Y/N said, sweat forming her forehead.

“Are you coming?”-Yeji asked.