CHAPTER 9:Love Or Lie.

Y/N POV:

"Karina! We can't go further than this!"-Y/n said to karina, while karina is on top of her.

"Y/n, I........ I LO-

I was cutted of from my thoughts when i heard karina called me, causing me to startled.

"BWUUHAAAHH?"-I shouted.

"Y/N! Will you concentrate on your work already? I'm helping you for your sake here!"-Karina said.

"If you don't want to give grandfather another stress, you should at least score in the top 100"-Karina added.

"My beloved sister is cold to me today as well. It's no wonder i can't concentrate, since you kissed me like that"-I said to myself.

"Our fingers intertwined, thought karina was finally returning my feelings, but..... *STARE*

"If you continue to be like this, you might have to repeat or even drop out"-Karina said.

"Why... Is she wearing that expression? I can have high hopes right?"-I asked myself in my mind.

"Hey, Karina.... I'm a bit of fool, so i need a clear explanation on something"-I said to her that made her stopped writing.

"WHAT DID THAT KISS MEAN?
-I whispered asked at her.

"I CAN'T STUDY, UNTIL I KNOW. BECAUSE, IN THIS STATE I DON'T KNOW HOW TO BEHAVE AROUND YOU, KARINA"-I said at her, then she dropped the pen that she's holding then pushed me and said.

"THERE WAS NO MEANING TO IT. WE'RE BOTH GIRLS AND ON TOP OF THAT WE'RE SISTERS, SO OBVIOUSLY WE SHOULDN'T TRY TO BECOME MORE THAN THAT"
-She said, causing me to frozed on my spot, and felt a pang on my chest.

"WE NEED TO STOP WITH WHAT WE WERE DOING"-Karina added.

"I..... I-I understand."-I said.

NO ONE POV:

*GAME OVER*

"Ah, geez, Y/n-chi! You rushed it too hard!"-Yeji said.

"AS IF I COULD HAVE GONE ON WITHOUT BEEING ASSERTIVE!"
-Y/n shouted.

"Looks like you have it tough. Having trouble studying for the test?"-Yeji asked.

"AND IT WASN'T ME WHO MADE THE FIRST MOVE!"-Y/n said.

"Well, that's the game, zombies attacking"-Yeji said, even tho Y/n talking is not about the game.

"So it's not my fault my head was full with it. I mulled it over so much i couldn't sleep at all!"
-Y/n said.

"R-really? Are you that concerned with the game?"-Yeji asked worriedly.

*COLLAPSED*

"But apparently karina thought completely different about it"
-Y/n thought.

"Should i give up on it?"-Y/n asked.

"Y/n-chi you're just being too forceful! Don't let it get you down"
-Yeji comforted Y/n.

"Take an example of that girl over there. Facing the enemies with an adaptable stance, shooting them down like it's nothing"-Yeji said while pointing at the girl who's playing, that made Y/n to look where she was pointing.

Y/N0 POV:

"Wow, amazing skill"-Yeji said.

"Wait, isn't that.... SOMI?!"-I called when i saw her face.