CHAPTER 5:Love Me Do!

Y/N POV:

Impossible, i can't look her in the eyes and i can't concentrate on anything else. I'm always thinking about Karina.

"Sure you're alright, Y/n?-Yeji asked.

"Yea, i'm alright i'm ok. If it's possible i'd like to stay at your house again."-I said to her.

"Yea-

Yeji didn't finished what she was saying when we heard someone shouted my name.

"YOO Y/N!"

"Oh, a president council member"
-Yeji said while looking at the person who called me.

"STUDENT COUNCIL?!"-I asked standing up.

"What did you do this time, Y/n?"
-Yeji asked.

"WE NEED TO TALK!"-The vice president said

"SORRY, YEJI, TALK TO YOU LATER!"-I shouted, while running.

"WAIT STOP RUNNING, YOO Y/N!"
-The vice president shouted while chasing me.

Sorry girl with bangs hair, right now no matter what happened i don't want to have anything to do with the student council!

"YESRERDAY, YOU...! WERE IN THE CLUBROOM WITH THE PRESIDENT?!"-the vice president said that made me stopped from running.

"F-Finally"-She said panting.

"Now tell me about what happened yesterd-

I didn't let her finished when i covered her mouth.

"A-About that, can we talk tomorrow in a place not at school?"-I whispered asked her.

Time skip, Morning came...

Y/N POV:

"OVER HERE!"-I heard someone shouted then i looked to where the voice came from and i saw the vice president.

"DARN... Why do i have to waste my weekend for someone like you"-I said to myself.

"Ahh... Vice president"-I called her.

"My name is Kim Winter"-She said.

"Ah, so Kim, Uh you wanted to talk about?"-I asked her

"Let me just get to the point, the other day, afterschool, what did you do in the clubroom with the president?"-Kim asked.

This.... This girl, how much does she really know? And what is she really planning?

"Uhmm... But i keep thinking, wouldn't it be better if you asked Karina that? You're both in the student council"-I asked her.