CHAPTER 36

“Karina? Are you alright?”-Y/n asked worriedly.

“Y/n....”-Karina called, and walk infront of Y/n.

"Yeah?”-Y/n asked curiously, looking at Karina.

“I.....

“Wait, Karina.”-Y/n called her, and grabbed both of her shoulders.

“It's alright, no need to be so tense. Didn't I say you can tell me whenever you want to?”-After Y/n says that, Karina removed her hand on her shoulder.

“Right now.... I have to tell you right now....”

“What do you mean "I have to tell you"....”-Y/n asked.

“You make it sound like I'm forcing you to say it....”-Y/n added, then karina looked away.

“..... You're right. I'm sorry.”-Karina apologiticaly said.

“Alright, let's go.”-Y/n said, then turn around, and starts walking.

Karina's hand was shaking. And it wasn't because of the weather.... She looked so uncomfortable.

I unconsciously avoided hearing what she wanted to say, even though it should be what I've been longing to hear........ -Y/n thoughts.

After a minutes of walking they finally arrived at their house, and Y/n starts doing her Summer homework.

“I knew it was a lot, but.... THIS IS WAY TOO MUCH FOR ME. ALL THIS SUMMER HOMEWORK!”-Y/n shouted, frustatingly, while resting her head on the table.

“After tuition was over, I got ahead of myself and played too much this is bad... Can i even finish all these..”-Y/n added, then when she look up, she saw Karina entered the living room.

“Ah! I'm doing it, I'm doing it, I'm doing it right now!”-Y/n said, pretending to be doing her homework.

But karina just walked passed by her and sat on the couch.

Ever since we came back from the trip... The number of times I have noticed karina's lonely expression, have somehow increased.

In times like these, I should be asking her out on a date and cheer her up!

That is what I thought but.... There's this much homework holding me back.... -Y/n thoughts.

“AH!”-Y/n shouted, then walk towards karina.

“Hey Karina! Once I'm done with the homework, shall we go on a date? Summer break is coming to an end too. Please!”-Y/n pleaded.

“Well okay, only if you finish all the homework.”-Karina replied.

“YAHOOOO!!! Now I have a reason to work harder.”-Y/n said happily, then went back on doing her homework.

On the other hand.....

📍MALL

“Ah Somi-san you're early! Senpai and the rest aren't here yet?”-Ning² asked as she arrived at the mall and saw Somi.

“.... Yeah.”-Somi replied shortly.

“Is that so, then I'll just fantasize about them holding hands while waiting here.”-Ning² happily said.

“Hey, Ning²-san.”-Somi called.

“Yes?”

“Let's say... If Y/n-chan and Yeji-senpai were forced to separate.... What would you do Ning²-chan?”-Somi asked out of nowhere.

“H-Huh? That would never happen! Please don't joke around.”-Ning² said.

“I said "If" Don't I....”-Somi said.

Y-you did... I will do everything I can to fix it. So that they could be together again. Something like that probably.”-Ning² said.

“Well, In the first place, that would never happen anyway.”-Ning² added.

“Sigh.... It's hopeless, after all...”
-Somi sadly said, while looking up.

“Oh, you two are really early.”-Yeji said, as she arrived.

“Uwaa! Yeji-senpai.”-Ning² was the first one to greet her, and somi just stood there.

“I just got a text from Y/n. She said she couldn't finish her homework, so she's not coming today.”-Yeji said.

“I see, oh well... That's unfortunate.”-Ning² said sadly.

“Sigh.. Y/n-chan still has homework even now, huh...”-Somi said.

“Hey you, you need to stop being sulky.”-Yeji said to somi.

“That's not true... I'm the usual me. It's just that I got caught up with a boring game, and It disgusts me.”
-Somi replied.

“Ning²-chan, let's go. Today I shall listen to your story about your analysis of  Y/n-chan's charm.”
-Somi said, then starts walking away.

“Are you serious! You better be prepared listening to it for half of the day!”-Ning² said, with sparkling eyes, then followed somi, leaving Yeji behind.

“Good grief. It's though without
Y/n-chi around.”-Yeji said, and just decided to follow them.

-TO BE CONTINUED.