CHAPTER 19:Love and Friendship.

NO ONE POV:

"EEEHHH!? YOU WANT TO BECOME THE STUDENT COUNCIL PRESIDENT!?"-Ryujin shouted through the phone.

"Ahh no, that's not it!"
-Y/n answered.

"I'll be campaigning against karina at the student council election"
-Y/n added.

"How did it end up that way?"
-Ryujin asked.

"Well, a lot of things happened."
-Y/n answered.

"YUNA, HURRY UP!"-Ryujin shouted.

"Too many things are happening! But, i mean, is karina doing alright?"-Ryujin asked.

"Oh, karina? She spanked my butt with an umbrella yesterday it still hurts a little..."-Y/n answered.

"Onee, why didn't you wake me
up?~"-Yuna asked, ryujin.

"Eh? Y-Your butt??? I don't really get it, but it's good to hear you two are getting along."-Ryujin said.

"If anything happens, you can always talk to me about it! You two have me on your side!"-Ryujin added.

"Yeah, thanks Ryujin"-Y/n said, then hung up.

Y/N POV:

A lot has happened, but..... Karina and i are going out.

I was walking on the hallway all by myself, when i saw karina with kim and giselle-san.

Karina and i made an eye contact for a sec, before i walked passed through them.

For the sake of what's precious to me... There's no way i'll get expelled!

📍SCHOOL BACKYARD

"Eh? Information on Jieun-senpai?"-Ning² asked, when i asked her if she knows something about Yeji's sister.

"Yeah, you've been here since middle school... So i thought you might know something"-I answered.

"I didn't join any clubs in middle or hight school, so i haven't really interacted with her"-Ning² said.

"I see.."-I said.

"But why Jieun-senpai? The one you're against in the election is Yoo karina, isn't it?"-Ning² asked, causing me to look at her.

"What do you mean?"-I asked her.

"In the first place, why do i have to go against the student council president? The one i'm up against is yeji's older sister! There's no way i can win!"-I said, causing ning² to gasp.

"You're right! As expected of
Y/n-senpai! You're onto something!"-Ning² said.

"Right? Right? This could be another one of her strategies to get me expelled! So let's split up and gather information!"-I said.

"ROGER!"-Ning² said, then we split up.

Is what i said, but... My only friend in this school is... Yeji.

"Ah! Kim-san~ i want to ask you something!"-I called, when i saw her walking on the hallway, then i back hugged her.

NO ONE POV:

*PUSH* "GET AWAY FROM ME!"
-Winter shouted angrily at Y/n then pushed her.

"I'm the student council vice president, this student council election, i will wholeheartedly vote for karomi"-Winter said, then turn around to face Y/n.