CHAPTER 28.1

STUDYING AT HYUNSEO'S HOUSE.

NO ONE POV:

"Hyunie, do you have any siblings?”-Y/n asked, while they're walking their way to Hyunseo's house.

"No, it's just me."-Hyunseo answered.

"However my older stepbrother is there."-Hyunseo said.

"Oh, you have an older brother! Just like me. Maybe i'll be able to meet him today."-Y/n said, then they arrived.

"Welcome back, M'lady!”-The guard Greeted Hyunseo, then Y/n and hyunseo went inside.

"Ummm, M'lady has brought a friend."-The guard said to hyunseo's brother.

"Big brother..."-The guard called, when he saw hyunseo's brother crying in happiness.

"Who is it, baring their emotions underneath the sun?"-Someone said, causing The guard and Hyunseo's brother to turn around.

"Big sis!"-Hyunseo's brother called.

"Take responsibility for the Lee name. That kind of disgraceful behavior is not allowed."-The big sis said.

"I apologize! But Hyunseo seemed so happy."-Hyunseo's brother said.

"Big brother..."-The guard said, while comforting Hyunseo's brother.

"Hyunseo was?!"-The big sis said.

"Don't be so nervous and sit at ease."-Hyunseo said to Y/n.

"I was shocked when i went to Karina's grandpa's house but, i'm more shocked you live in such an incredible house."-Y/n said.

"I'm not sure if saying 'incridible' is the right term, Y/n-pon, however... Many of the students that attend Yoo academy, come from families with names in history and from healthy parents."
-Hyunseo explained.

"Wow.."-Y/n said.

"Speaking of family names, the Yoo name is specially famous for being strict on rules but.... Seeing you act quite freely, honestly, these eyes are suspicious."-Hyunseo said.

"No, well, i just because became an Yoo recently. Before I was Lee."
-Y/n said while scratching the back of her head.

(They're not related btw)

"Anyway my rules are like, close the fridge door in 3 seconds!"-Y/n added.

"I see...."-Hyunseo said.

"Don't you have anything like that at your home Hyunie?"-Y/n asked.

"I suppose for generations in my family, In order not to be taken advantage of by other people.... We've been taught to the utmost not to let our emotions show on our face."-Hyunseo answered.

"Eh?! Then you can't even laugh out loud?!"-Y/n asked surprised, while Hyunseo's brother, guard and big sis are eavesdropping to their conversation.

"That would be the case. Well it's something that's been continuing since childhood. Therefore, I don't especially think it's difficult. It's reasonable to protect the family."
-Hyunseo said explained.

Then Y/n decided to make hyunseo laugh by making some ugly face.

After so many try Hyunseo finally laugh.

"HAH.... AHAHAHAHAH!"-Hyunseo laughed.

"AHAHAHA, I DID IT!"-Y/n said happily.

"Hyunie, you're laughing a lot now!"-Y/n said.

"Y-You plotted it!"-Hyunseo said.