All the cameras in the world can't capture how breathtaking she is and I'm selfish enough to keep that image locked up in my mind where no one else other than me can return to it. I want to keep this moment frozen in time all to myself. Because even when the unfiltered memory of her is sitting in the deepest, darkest most demented space in my mind, it's going to be the most real thing I'll ever come back to.

Every single vulnerable thought flows out of her like blood trickling down an open wound and even though she claims she's scared, I'm proud to be standing in front of the strongest woman I've ever known. Just how I'm proud that she chose me to share the raw nakedness of her truth.

"I think that I've only started to breathe ever since I saw you, Nox." I finally say as I'm caressing her face. "Nox?"

"Yeah?"

"Breathe baby," I say.

She takes a deep breath and lets it out with a relieved smile.

"You don't have to be afraid. Not when you're with me." I tell her. "You'll always be safe with me." She kisses my cheek and the bridge of my nose, her hands tangled in my hair as she stands on her knees from the foot of her bed. Meanwhile, I wrap my arms around her waist protectively and trace imaginary shapes on her hips, quietly assuring her that I'll keep my word.

"You want to be good for me?" I ask after a while, kissing her jaw.

"Yeah," she answers in a hushed voice. "Yes, I want to be good for you."

I lay her down on the mattress and she lands softly with her hair splayed all over the place. I notice how her breathing has started to pick up as I bring her waist towards the foot of the bed, her knees buckling.

I separate her legs and run my lips on the inside of her thighs, kissing her skin, licking, tasting, savoring her. Nox's head drops back when I begin to slide her panties down her legs only to expose her wetness to me.

"If you want to be good for me, are you going to give me what I want?" I ask, my lips moving across her skin, earning a soft whimper from her. I touch her folds delicately and she gulps down harshly.

"Jimin-" she pants.

"Yeah?"

"What do you want from me?"

"More of this."

"More of what?" She breathes.

"More of this." I plant a kiss on her hipbone. "More of your truths." My lips move to her tummy. "I don't want you to be scared of me, but if I scare you or if there's something else troubling you, you tell me." My hands now play with her hardened nipples. When she doesn't answer right away, I tug on her breasts, and she moans.

"Okay, okay!" she manages. "God, I'll tell you-you'll be the first to know."

"Good," I kiss one of her breasts. "That also means you'll tell me if there's something you want." Her green eyes find mine and she bites her lip tentatively. "Anything."

"Anything?" She echoes.

"Anything you want. Especially during sex." I assure her. "I want to be good for you as well."

"For real?"

"Of course." I chuckle.

Why is she so surprised?

"I want you to take off your clothes." She says with a grin.

I extend my hand to the collar of my shirt and pull it off and then undo the button of my jeans before kicking them off along with my shoes. My boxers are still on, and she arches a brow.