"Shit," she giggles under her breath.

I walk her back to her bed until she falls on the mattress. She props her body up with her elbow and looks down on me when I take my time tracing the smooth skin of her thighs. I watch her grow impatient, her eyes rolling up until all I can see are the whites when my fingers linger near the waistband of her panties.

Her head drops back when I trace her belly and the curves of her hips, feeling the hotness of her skin. My palm hovers over her ribcage, tracing every single one of her ribs, feeling her heart hammer against her chest right underneath. Her skirt has fallen over her waist, uncovering her beautiful body and all I can do is stare and feel.

The higher my hand goes the shallower her breathing grows. My fingers linger on her sternum, and I notice her knees are bent on each side of me, her legs spread wide open. She bites her lip, looking up at me with eyes filled with desire.

My hand leaves her chest, and she props herself up when I get on my knees. "Is it okay if I take this off?" I ask gesturing at her dress. It has come undone in the front, revealing her breasts that are covered by a white bra.

She nods softly and I help her get that floral dress off her breathtaking body and she lifts her hips up so that I can slide it off. I dive into her neck and her head drops back as I nip and kiss on her sensitive skin until she moans out. Her hands are nestled on my shoulders and her thighs tighten around me as I kiss her.

"Is it okay if I take this off?" I ask, my hands cupping her breasts, rubbing on her nipples from outside of the fabric.

"Yeah," she replies dreamily. "Yes, please."

"Such a good girl." I praise and she blushes when I unclasp her bra. I toss it on the side. Her hair falls in front of her face, and I get the feeling that she's hiding from me. "What's wrong baby?"

I tip her jaw up and she rasps. "I-I don't know." She takes a deep breath. "I don't know why I'm like this with you."

I scrunch my eyebrows in question. "How?"

Nox rolls her eyes up in annoyance. "So good." She says. "Almost innocent. You make me feel like no one ever has before and it scares me. I normally don't do this kind of thing. No guy has asked to take my clothes off."

"Really?"

"I know what has gotten into me. Shit." She runs a hand through her hair and laughs lowly.

"How do I make you feel?" I inquire and she stays silent for a moment.

"You make me feel..." she starts and thinks a little before continuing. "You make me feel like I got my head above water after the longest fucking time. You make me feel as though I've finally rose to the surface and I'm learning to breathe all over again and it scares the hell out of me because my entire life I've been suffocated. I was underwater and holding my breath was all I've known until I met you."

She takes my hand in hers and the greenest eyes I've ever seen are peering into mine and all I can think of is that I'm staring at the other half of me. All I can think of is how in love I am with everything that is her. Her eyes, her hair, her freckles, her smile, her words, her smart mouth, her heart, her mind.

All of her.

I don't think I'll ever forget how she looks in this moment. Her blonde hair tousled, her skin flushed with a peach undertone and a layer of sweat, the goosebumps that spread like wildfire all over her flesh. Her floral dress pooled on the bottom of the floor. The way her breath hitches when she thinks for a bit and then how she blinks and bats her lashes as soon as she's figured out all of the right things to say. The way the jades in her eyes are twinkling in unison and how she looks like she's ready to cry.