70 | unfiltered

Jimin

Present

"I am in love with you." Nox says to me in a hushed tone.

Six words flow out of her lips like a wandering breeze, only I don't quite know if her saying them out loud is as spontaneous as a force of nature, because you only say such things when you truly mean them. In a matter of seconds, Nox managed to accomplish the impossible; all sounds are muted. The ripples and splashes of the water fountain suddenly fade to nothing while the lights from every building surrounding ours shine in warmer tones. I see everything all at once and yet somehow all I can focus on is Nox.

Her gaze is held low, eyelids drooping and soft black lashes touching her cheekbone. Her hands are on her lap, anxiously fisting the fabric of her dress, goosebumps blanketing her freckled skin. For a fleeting moment, I'm contemplating whether what she just said to me is real or wishful thinking. Her head hasn't left my shoulder the entire time.

I want to hear her say those words again.

"Nox?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you say it again?" I plead and when I don't get a response, I scoot over across her so that I can cup those pretty freckled cheeks and peer into her shiny jade eyes. "Look at me. Say it again baby please."

I'll beg her if I must.

I'll drop on my fucking knees just to hear her say it again.

She says it.

"I love you, Jimin."

And just like that the world stops around us.

"Can I tell you something truthful?" I say in a low tone, earning an eager nod from her side.

"Yes." She whispers.

"I love you too." The words leave my mouth almost effortlessly. There's something about saying it out loud that feels so natural, all these emotions that were deeply ingrained in the deepest parts of my mind are now coming out into the light. It feels as though I've been forced to hold my breath for years, that every time I see her, every time I kiss her, every time I feel her skin on mine, every time I taste her on my tongue, I finally get the chance to breathe again.

"I love you Nox." I say again and her twin jades sparkle like diamonds.

I press my lips against hers in a heated passion, my hands making their way to her neck as I tilt her head upwards.

"God, I fucking love you." Her watermelon lip balm rubs off on my lips.

One hand finds mine while the other rests on my thigh.

"I love you so much I can't fuckin breathe."

"Jimin-"

My tongue caresses her plump bottom lip, and she lets me taste her. She gasps when I run my fingers over her cleavage, undoing the string that keeps the front of her dress together while her hand climbs my thigh until it finds my jeans waistband. I trace the outline of her thighs for good measure, my fingers sneaking under her skirt, climbing all the way to the silky texture of her panties when I feel a wet spot over the fabric. I tease her sensitive little spot and her eyes immediately shoot open. She sucks in a breath before pulling away.

"Fuck," Nox hisses as I still her in my arms, kissing her neck. "Your place or mine?" She asks. I'd gotten so comfortable on the dirty floor in front of the water fountain that I forgot we were still sitting in the front yard.

"Yours."

I can't wait four fucking flights of stairs to get inside of her.

And with that we get off the ground and Nox takes my hand in hers and we rush straight into her apartment. She shuts the door quietly and puts her index finger on her lips, signaling me to be quiet; probably because her brother is sleeping, then leads me to her bedroom where she leaves the door ajar before wrapping her arms around me and crashes her lips on mine in a frenzy. My back clashes against the door and the loud sound of it closing causes Nox to shake in my arms.