𝟏𝟎. 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘𝐒

Start from the beginning

''Come on, you can't just go alone! You might need my help to choose,'' Harry smiled at her.

Athena gulped. She knew she couldn't insist on going alone, because they might suspect something.

She forced a smile. ''Sure, let's go,'' she finally replied.

They apparated all together, and got to Diagon Alley. ''We should go and check some broomsticks at 2nd Hand Brooms; I don't think I can afford a brand new one at the moment,'' Athena suggested.

Harry nodded. ''Sure. Come on, 2nd Hand Brooms is this way,'' he said and they all followed him.

Athena was desperately trying to find a way to get to Knockturn Alley, without them. But she couldn't find the chance.

They eventually arrived at the 2nd Hand Brooms, and got inside the store. The sound of the bell above the door, informed the owner that potential clients had entered his shop.

''Good morning and welcome to 2nd Hand Brooms! How can I assist you?'' the kind man asked.

''We would like to find a broomstick for my friend here,'' Harry said, gently resting his hand on Athena's back. ''We need something fast and steady,'' he added.

The owner asked them to follow him, so he could show them some broomsticks to choose from.

After some minutes of searching, they found the one; it was a Nimbus 2000. It was a rare brookstick, and it was more rare to find a used one at such a good state.

Athena took the Galleons she needed out of her wallet, and paid for her broomstick. She asked the owner to send it to Hogwarts later today, so she doesn't have to carry it with her right now.

''This is your lucky day, Athena!'' Ron commented. ''To find a used Nimbus 2000, is nearly impossible!'' he added.

Athena smiled, excited. ''Yes, I am really happy I found it!''

They all stopped in their tracks, when they saw Narcissa Malfoy and her son. They both seemed really mysterious, as they secretly turned left to a dark alley.

''Why does it seems to me that Malfoy and his mom don't want to be followed?'' Ron asked, not taking his eyes off from the alley.

''This is the way to Knockturn Alley,'' Hermione informed them.

''Let's go,'' Harry said and started walking their way.

''Oh this can't be good,'' Hermione whispered and followed Ron and Harry.

Athena sighed and followed them as well. She didn't have another choice anyway.

The four of them followed the Malfoy duo, but maintained a certain distance, for their safety.

Athena's heart was beating fast in her chest. She was kinda happy that her friends were with her, because Knockturn Alley was really creepy, even in the daylight.

Posters that read ''WANTED'' were on every stone wall they passed, photos of wanted wizards were under the big, black letters.

Hermione grabbed Athena's hand, to ensure that they didn't lose each other on the way. The four young wizards were all really afraid, but curious as well. They had to find out about what Draco was doing here.

When they saw Narcissa and Draco stand outside a certain store, they stopped as well, hiding themselves in the dark.

Narcissa got inside the store first. Draco seemed to hesitate for a moment, but he eventually followed his mother inside.

He was dressed in an all black suit, that made Athena feel a certain way. She tried to avoid the feeling, and focus on what was happening in front of her.