Chapter 20: Spider's Explanation of the Past and Present.

Carmelita: "Well seeing how Mister Sleepy Head is out, all of us girls want some answers."

Angel: "I want an explanation too, Love."

Haley: "Ms.Angel," Haley then proceeds to bring out a pen and piece of paper, "will you sign the top of my computer? Please? Maybe a picture too?"

Angel: "Sure thing young one. What song do you carry around with you? If you carry a walk-man that is. Spider go and get my special signature gear. Oh, and my signature Angel Camera too!" While Angel was talking to Haley, she wanted to know more about her young fan, "So, what is your name?"

Haley: "Haley. My name is Haley, and my favorite song is 'Never Gonna Give You Up'."

Angel: "I wouldn't see why not. I'll sign your computer and give you a free-record. Maybe a new record provided by my manager if she allows it."

Haley: "Are you saying I get to have both an autograph AND a photo with my favorite singer? OH MY GOSH!! OH MY GOSH!! OH MY GOSH!! OH MY GOSH!!" The pre-teenage wolf responded, freaking out, seeing how she was about to get the experience of her life time.

Angel: "Here we go," Angel says to her young female wolf fan as she took the pictures and signs Haley's computer, "now Spider," Angel directed The Spider's attention towards her, "Spider, now is the time for an explanation for you and Sleepyhead."

Spider: "We basically met each other back in our school days, as he said, he kick this guys a** to protect me. Even though he didn't know me. I had a feeling I was being over-watched, didn't know who, but all of a sudden this other guy comes over me and tells me that he's been watching over me for some time. When he witnessed me getting attacked, he said he had got fed up and attacked him to the point of seriously disabling him. That, was my inspiration to wanting to protect others. Eventually, that led me to meeting Angel after she released me from my cryopod."

Angel: "Does anyone want to know how I met Spider? It's pretty funny actually."

Spider: "Please don't tell them the story, Angel. I beg of you!"

Angel: "fine. I thought it would be funny to tell our guests." Angel whimpered as she really wanted to tell the potentially interesting story, "how long until we arrive? Will someone find out, please?"

Meanwhile, in the cockpit...

Spider: "Hey pilot, how far away are we from entering Indian Airspace?"

Pilots: "We have already entered Indian Airspace, we'll be landing within 10 minutes."

The Spider then left the cockpit to tell Angel the news that everyone will be landing in 10 minutes.

Spider: "Pilots say that we'll be arriving in 10 minutes, Angel."

Angel: "Are you sure that is what the pilots said?"

Spider: "That's what the pilots said."

Porsche: "So that's the relationship between the two of you? Friends, nothing more?"

Carmelita: "You made it sound like a high school romance," Carmelita smirked at Spider before laughing at him, "don't give me that look, I'm just teasing you, Spider."

Spider: "Yeah? Says the 2 horny women that want to make out with my friends sleeping and unconscious body. Sick!"

Porsche: "I am NOT horny! I know how to control myself," Porsche argued with The Spider, whom claimed she had inappropriately used him for her own desires, "I merely Marked him so that other females will stay away from him. But I guess it doesn't work on everyone," Porsche said, staring at Carmelita, "I am assigned to protect him," pointing towards Royce, "THAT, is my ONLY assignment. I have absolutely no love interest in him what-so-ever."

Hearing this from her mother broke Haley's heart, she though her mother wanted to marry Royce at some point in her life.

Haley: "You don't like him, do you?"

Porsche: "That's my professional opinion, young lady. Do not push it!" Porsche threatened her daughter, due to the fact that Haley secretly loved Royce, "we'll talk more once we are down. Ok?"

Haley: "Yes mom."

5 minutes later...

Upon arrival in India...

Porsche: "Royce," Porsche goes over to Royce and slightly shakes him awake, "it's time to wake up, we're in India now. Come on, we need to get to the ball. I need to get you and Haley dressed in your suit and Haley in her dress."

Author: "Don't forget everyone, if you have questions or want answers to anything, rather it be this story or any of my other stories, be sure to comment or leave a Direct Message to me. I will be more than glad to answer your said "Questions", this also includes requests."