Chapter 12: Silence the Alarms.

The Murray goes towards his job beacon.

Meanwhile, at the job beacon...

Bentley: "Ok Murray, that alarm horn will tip off Dimitri during our heist. There are three of them out here and I need you to take them out."

Murray: "Check!"

Bentley: "This is going to take some serious muscle Murray, you are the only guy who can pull this off. Stomp to pick things up then throw it at those alarm horns. Good luck pal, this could get rough."

Murray: "Evil doers feel my wrath!" The Murray said to Bentley through the Binococom before ending the transmission, picking up a table and throwing it at the first alarm horn. Seeing how the alarm horn wasn't destroyed and now blaring, alerting 2 rat guards, Murray decided to pick up another table and throw that table at one of the rat guards, knocking him out. He decides to use the knocked out guard as a projectile and tosses him at the exterior alarm horn, still damaged but not destroyed. Murray then destroys the first alarm horn by incapacitating the last guard with a punch before chucking his opponent into the alarm horn.

After the first alarm horn was dealt with, Murray proceeded to go behind the Nightclub, through its rear courtyard and over a speaker.

Once The Murray reached the second alarm horn, he immediately grabbed a suitcase filled with cash and threw it at the second horn, setting it off. With 2 more guards coming out just like the first horn, there, Murray knocked a French Toad unconscious as he throws the toad into the alarm horn, killing him and destroying the alarm.

As soon as The Murray destroyed the second alarm horn, he immediately ran his way to the other side of town. When he arrived at the final alarm horn, Murray picked up a sign, threw it at the alarm horn (same as usual, except only one guard comes out) he incapacitates his opponent before lobbing him at the alarm horn. Then The Murray took a comical approach to destroying this final alarm horn, he looks at the newspaper stand, grabs a "handfuls worth" of newspapers and threw them at the alarm horn, which surprisingly enough worked.

As a result, Murray silenced all the alarms.

Bentley: "Great job Murray, head back to the Safe-house. When you arrive, I'll send Sly out into the field. Ok pal?"

Murray: "Got it!"