Chapter 15: Disco Demolitions

After Royce finished his "Theater Pickpocketing" mission", wounded and under fire from guards and being chased by them, Royce immediately contacted Bentley to ready-up a first-aid kit for him and to patch up his shoulder.

Royce after returning to the Hideout...

Sly Cooper: "Oh my gosh man, what happened to you? Are you okay?"

Royce: "Me thinks so, it just grazed my arm."

Bentley: "You know, you can quit or refuse to do anymore jobs from here on out. Just tell me now before I head out into the field." The Box Turtle said to Royce while bandaging his shoulder due to a high-caliber round on the previous job. "There you go Royce, and a word of advice... try not to get shot at nor caught," Bentley said as he grabbed his hat, lots of Sleep Darts, his crossbow, bombs, and his Binococom before heading to the disco.

At the Job Beacon...

Upon entering the disco, Bentley immediately encounters a laser field, only for Sly to inform him on how to destroy it (since when is Sly a demolitions expert?)

Sly: "Go up to the Laser Fence and drop a bomb then get out of the way before it explodes. Good job!" Then after the Fence was destroyed, Bentley encounters a Boar Guard, "Now, use your Sleep Darts to get past the Guard. He's out! Now use a bomb on him to keep him that way!" As soon as Bentley disposed of the Guard, he encouraged (yet again) another Laser Fence and some high-explosive ordinance before gaining access to the main disco room. "Hey Bentley, how are you holding up out there in the field?"

Bentley: "Fine, fine, I'm just fine. I just need to bomb all the pillars supporting that disco ball and I can get out of here."

Sly Cooper: "What's with taking out the disco ball?"

Bentley: "It's impact will shake the Nightclub's front peacock sign loose from its moorings... look I can't talk now. I've got to keep moving, keep safe!" Bentley informs and explains to Sly as he begins having minor panic attacks. He then proceeds to go towards the first pillar and throwing a bomb before immediately detonating it, resulting in the pillar being destroyed. He runs towards the next pillar which is up another floor and throws a bomb onto that pillar, detonating it as well. It also caught a boar guard's attention, so Bentley took advantage of this and Sleep Darted the Guard, resulting in his demise. Next, Bentley came across a Laser-Fence and decided to bomb the Fence only to draw attention to himself . So he shoots two guards and bombs the other 2 remaining pillars. The disco ball then begins to shake violently before making a cartoon spring-like sound and falling.

Sly Cooper: "Wow Bentley, we felt that all the way back here at the Safe-house, and you were right, the Peacock's Sign's bolts popped off on impact!" Sly said to Bentley in astonishment before Bentley returns back to the Safe-house.

Slideshow Time...

Bentley: "Okay Fellas, the dominoes are all in place. Time to pull off the big heist! First, Murray will help me break into the old water tower. From there I should be able to shut the Plaza Fountain. Dimitri is sure to send someone out to get the repair truck. Royce, you'll pickpocket the truck keys off this guy once he shows up, then hand them off to me and Murray at the Plaza. We'll go steal the truck while Sly climbs to the top of the Nightclubs Peacock Sign. When you're in position Sly, Murray will fire the trucks winch-line up to you and we'll use it to pull down the Sign. If my calculations are correct, the impact should create an entrance to the Printing Press room. Then Sly, Royce, you two jump in, grab the Clockwerk Tail Feathers and we all get the heck out of here!" Bentley said ending the slideshow.