Chapter 4: Meeting Your New Protector...

With Royce telling Inspector Carmelita Montoya Fox to carry him to her cruiser, he didn't expect the Vixen to easily pick him up and carry him out to her police cruiser.

Royce: "I didn't expect you to really pick me up, let alone muster up the strength to carry me to your- what? Police cruiser?"

Carmelita: "Yep, personal police cruiser."

Royce: "Uh, this might sound silly of me to ask, but do you mind if I have these handcuffs removed? I'm not posing any threat. Please?"

Carmelita: "Sorry, police procedure," Carmelita refused and denied Royce any removal of his restraints, "but I will say this: I promise you will be safe when you're assigned a personal Interpol Agent as protection AND I'll remove the cuffs," Carmelita said to Royce promising him his removal of the handcuffs, "say, you never told me your name. If you got one, got a name?"

Royce: "Yes. It's Royce."

Carmelita: "Like the car?"

Royce: "Yeah, but it was 2 names in one."

Carmelita: "Two names in one? How does that happen? I mean how did it come to that?"

Royce: "Simple- my grandfather on my dad's side of the family was named 'Roy' and my mother's father was named 'Bruce'." Royce explains to Carmelita as she was focused on driving while also listening to her human V.I.P., "so it would be 'Roy' from my dad's side of the family + 'ce' from 'Bruce' who's my mother's father. Add 'Roy' + 'ce' and there you go... 'Royce', my name. What about you? I don't believe I asked you of your name. What are you exactly? A Vixen?"

Carmelita: "That's some interesting information there, Royce. As of who and what I am- my name is Inspector Carmelita Montoya Fox of Interpol, and you are right, I am a Vixen. I assume you know what a Vixen is, right?"

Royce: "Isn't a Vixen another name for a female fox? And you're with law enforcement? Oh boy, I'm telling you Ms.Fox, I'm sorry for interfering with whatever Case you were part of. Please don't take me to jail, let alone prison, I don't deserve to go to the slammer."

Carmelita: "Calm down, Royce, if what you say is true and you are human, then chances are you will be needing to be under constant protection and supervision."

Royce: "Protection from whom?" The 23-year-old asked his Interpol police escort, Carmelita, ignorantly while listening to her, "wait! Don't tell me, criminals?"

Carmelita: "Protection from bad people- criminals, people whom exploit others, arsonists, murders, terrorists, rogue-cops, assassins, gangs, martyrdom's, extortionists, kingpins... there will also be those of the curious type, they'll probably want to if you're fit to eat, maybe dissect you. Possibly even experiment on you too. The list just goes on and on, you know?"

Royce: "Uh... not really, because I don't like the idea of being a lab rat, although the whole criminal behavior idea thing, I surely understand."

Carmelita: "Just so you know, we're almost there."

Royce: "Where?"

Carmelita: "The airport... and you are my guest of high importance. In other words, as your police escort I am entitled to have a guest accompany me."

After arriving at Interpol H.Q....

Royce: "So this is Interpol's base of operations? Looks nice."

Carmelita: "As I promise," Carmelita says as she brings out the keys to Royce's handcuffs and unlocks them, therefore removing Royce of his restraints, "now please, do behave. I don't want to have to hear my boss raise his voice to me about not following police procedures and how dangerous it is. Just... play along and before you ask, no, no one's going to harm you." She informs him resulting in Royce lowering his guard and loosening up a bit. "Do you trust me?" Carmelita randomly asked him, catching Royce off-guard.

Royce DeBarry in the Adventures of Sly 2: Band of Thievesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें