Chapter 10: Follow Dimitri

Bentley: "Hey Royce," Royce puts down the Thievius Raccoonus when his name was called, "It's your turn to go out and into the field. Time to test out your new cane-attachment onto your 'weapon' and those new moves. AND STAY SAFE AND DON'T GET CAUGHT!!" Bentley yells as Royce leaves the Safe-house.

At the Job Beacon...

Bentley: "I just intercepted an email from Dimitri. He's ordered his to ring the boats bell when the coast is clear."

Royce: "Coast is clear for what?"

Bentley: "Of that I'm uncertain, ring the bell and follow him without being seen then maybe we'll find out what he's hiding."

Without further instructions, went up to the bell and rang it, resulting in a loud noise and purple lizard stepping out. When Dimitri (the purple lizard) stepped out, Royce immediately hopped onto the top of gondola Dimitri was residing in. This was before Royce then hopped onto the rooftops to spy on Dimitri. Even found the opportunity to use his newly read moves from the Thievius Raccoonus and tight-rope walked across several lines before chasing Dimitri near a water tower. Royce realized there was no strategic advantage in having the high-ground and therefore jumped down to ground-level where Royce saw Dimitri put in a secret-code to a hidden door.

Dimitri: "Hmm... Uh? Grrr... Ah-ha!"

Bentley: "Good job tailing him Royce, he has no idea you were watching him while he typed in that secret code. Hold on, looks like that door leads to the Nightclubs Aqua Pump. This might be useful for the heist!"

Royce: "Hey Bentley, did you get the code off of this door? It looks super important!"

Bentley: "I did, now return back to the Safe-house and I'll send in Murray. I'd say you deserved a well-deserved snack!"

Royce: "Thanks Bentley! Oh, and tell Sly I managed to pick-pocket a guard while eavesdropping on Dimitri, and Bentley..."

Bentley: "Yeah Partner?..." hearing these words from Bentley really touched Royce.

Royce: "Thanks for giving me a chance. Mind if I steal a few trinkets for you to sell? We can really use the cash. You know?"

Bentley: "Be careful, we don't want you to draw attention. It's already bad enough Interpol's after us, but for Interpol and the world to acknowledge your existence, bad things could happen. Understand?"

Royce: "See you in a few..."