Chapter 7: Meeting The Kidnappers...

After making his new weapon, Royce is unknowingly kidnapped, captured by the Cooper Gang. For an unknown reason...

Royce: "Let me go!! Release me you animals. Thieves, criminals!!"

Sly Cooper: "Bentley, tend to our 'Guest' while we try to shake Inspector Fox off our tail and make our get-away so we can go to our safe-house."

Meanwhile, at the Safe-house...

Sly Cooper: "Bentley, try to convince him that we do not mean no harm."

Bentley: "Listen Sir, we do not mean to bring harm to you. Sly, The Murray and I, do not mean to cause you distress. We're sorry to meet you under dire circumstances."

Then with some time, Royce began remembering seeing the 3 when he was taken out of the cryopod.

Royce: "You three were in Egypt, what do you want with me?"

Sly Cooper: "We're on our way to our Safe-house in Paris. We are after the Klaww Gang and one of them is in Paris."

Royce: "So this Paris Safe-houses we're in, isn't it? It looks nice."

The Murray: "Yeah, that's one of our better Safe-houses."

Royce: "... But what about Porsche, and my daughter, Haley? I want to get back to them."

Sly Cooper: "Who?"

Bentley: "Porsche," Bentley repeated after Royce before reading about Porsche's Interpol profile, "Interpol's most-entrusted Psychologist assigned to Project: Humanity."

Sly Cooper: "'Project Species Restoration?' I have never heard of that." Sly stated as both him and Bentley only looked at Royce for answers.

Royce: "What? You expect me to have answers?! I am just as clueless as you are. I don't even know what this 'Project Species Restoration' is. All I know is I, err- well 'was' assigned protection detail until now."

Murray: "'The Murray-inator's got you covered. We won't let anyone hurt you!"

Sly Cooper: "Don't worry about The Murray and Bentley. Interpol tends to make us look worse than what we really are."

Royce: "What crime do y'all commit?"

Bentley: "Sly is a Master Thief from a long line of thieves."

Sly Cooper: "Bentley is the Brains of every successful Operation and Murray is our Muscle when the getting gets hot!"

Royce: "So what is my role in this? Why did you kidnap me?"

Bentley: "Sorry for the rude meeting, but we plan on keeping you safe."

Royce: "SAFE? HOW?!!? You are criminals, how would you 3 protect me? The last human in the world?"

Bentley: "We always find Safe-houses every time we move somewhere else."

Royce: "... And here... in Paris, right here, is one of your Safe-houses?"

Sly Cooper: "Yes and across us is Dimitri's Nightclub and we're going to steal back his Clockwerk Part..."

Royce: "Interesting... so you're saying we are stealing from a drug dealer? Am I right?"

Bentley: "How did he?-"

Royce: "Better off not to ask too many questions. As I would be the same, you three would see where I am getting with this? Right? No? Seriously, bah! I wish I had answers to tell you guy what you wanted. Well... I guess I'll help you 3 retrieve these Clockwerk Parts promise me that you treat me with respect. Ok?"

Cooper Gang: "Yes."