Chapter 11: Waterpump Destruction

With Royce coming back from his recon mission where he has to follow Dimitri, where Bentley immediately sent Murray out into the field to sabotage the water-pump.

At the Water-pump Room...

Bentley: "Murray, I need you to make your way back to the aqua pump room and sabotage it."

Murray: "Geez, I don't know. How am I supposed to get past these lasers?"

Bentley: "You should be able to break that power box by throwing something at it. Stomp near the ice machine to pick up a block of ice. Then throw the block at the power box."

Murray: "Pick stuff up and throw, got it." Murray repeated after Bentley before chucking 3 blocks of ice at the first power box before carrying 3 more blocks of ice (all individually).

Bentley: "You're strong Murray, try picking up other stuff in the room." Murray then picked up another block of ice. "Enemies that are knocked out and be picked up with your stomp move. Throw something at that guard, jump up and pick him up." Bentley instructs Murray as he threw the guard into the laser-field. To which Murray easily avoided as he went through the field and into the pump room. "Toss the rats into the water main and clog up those pipes," Bentley informs the purple hippo as he throws 4 rats into the water main resulting in an awesome explosion as the sounds of rats suffocating fill the room. "That did it Murray. With the Aqua Pump out of commission, they'll be forced to root water through the old pipe-tower. Those fools, they are playing right into our hands!"

Slideshow Time...

Bentley: "Okay fellas. I've constructed a plan to get at the Clockwerk Tail Feathers but we'll need to pull off a few more jobs to set things up for the heist. First, Royce will have to pick a few pockets in the theatre, so we'll have access to the spotlight control center. Once that's accomplished, we'll be able to turn off all the security around the printing press. We'll need your muscle Murray to take out all the exterior alarm-horns. We don't want anything to alert the guard while we pull off the big job, and finally we'll need to get into the disco to drop this mirror ball. Trust me, it is all part of the plan!"

The slide-show ends...