Chapter 14: Theater Pickpocketing

Bentley: "Royce, your turn to go. You'll need to go into the theater, sorry pal. No time for popcorn nor sweets."

Royce: "See you guys later..."

At the Job Beacon...

Bentley: "Ok Royce, there's the power boxes which route to the printing press area. To take care of them I'll need you to put a splice clip in those spotlights."

Royce: "Sorry Bentley, but those fans are spinning way too fast to walk on."

Bentley: "They can be slowed down from this control panel... but you'll have to do a lot of pickpocketing to get at it. The guards are carrying special fragile keys that will be destroyed if you attack. Make sure you pickpocket their keys before you take those thugs out." Bentley informs Royce as he also reminded him to try out the new 'cane' he made for Royce. "To pickpocket a guard, go up behind him and begin looting them." As soon as Royce approached his first criminal Bentley rang into his miniature earpiece, "keep picking his pocket, sometimes you will have to dig a little!"

After digging for the first key 3 times in a row on the same guard, Royce managed to get his first key before stashing it into his pocket. To which he incapacitated the guard using his controller-type weapon. Royce then jumps onto the ground-floor and begins pickpocketing his second guard which only took three more digs and were successful.

Dimitri: "Check one, check two, Son! Dimitri on the mic with a shout out to all my Nightclub samurai, stand tall and feel beautiful! I hear that there is some human-dude giving us static. If y'all spot this cracker-box, BAM! Make him uncool, take no prisoners, go hardcore, extreme! All the way to space! Ok peace out."

Royce: "I really hate his way of thinking about me. I'll show him the one whose 'uncool' when I get my fists around his f*cking scaly a$$ throat."

After Royce finished pickpocketing his second guard and listening about Dimitri wanting to have him killed, he went back to his primary mission and found the third guard not far from him. He did the same thing with the 3rd guard.

Royce then proceeds to go behind stage where he spots 2 boar guards. So Royce waited for one to separate from the other and when he was near the dressing room (and of course his back turned), Royce then began picking the pocket.

When Royce tried to approach the Fifth guard, the guard spun around and shot Royce in the shoulder blade. Dealing little harm to him, and as a result Royce fled to get away from the boar guard.

Royce: "Sh*t, that hurt!" Royce complaint as he went back to his second attempt at get his precious key to which was like stealing cake from a baby. Royce then went back to the stage hearing snoring, "where is that snoring coming from?" Before looking upwards, "Ah! There you are," he said to himself as he found a nearby pole to climb, "sleeping on the job..." Royce said to himself again as he tight-rope walked across a horizontal pole with 4 lights before pickpocketing the sleeping guard. "Good, all the guards are empty of their keys."

Bentley: "Nice work Royce, now get to the control panel to slow down the fans." Bentley tells Royce through the Binococom as Royce rushes to the control panel. Once Royce reaches the control panel, he puts each key into the panel in individually, "Looks like the fans have stopped. Use them to get on top of the main chandelier and insert that splice clip." Bentley says as Royce climbs 2 fans to reach the main chandelier before inserting the main splice club, "I have Over-riding the security guns. That should do it. No more security in the printing press room!" Bentley announced as Royce requested of Bentley to ready his first-aid kit as to patch Royce up.