Chapter 1: "A Shadow From The Past"

Bentley: "Breaker Alpha Foxtrot, this is The Wizard... do you read me Sitting Duck?"

Sly: "This is Peking Duck, I hear you Blizzard."

Bentley: "No Sly, I'm "The Wizard" and you're "Sitting Duck"

Sly: "I hear you loud and clear Lizard."

Bentley: "No I'm... forget it you're not taking this seriously."

Sly: "Yeah, I'm not. Look Bentley, I know this is your first time in the field but you've got to loosen up, if we're going to get to those Clockwerk Parts, I'll need you on your toes. In plain talk, what's your status?"

Bentley: "Well I established myself in the basement and I'm pretty I can rewire the service elevator if you can power it up from that security station."

Sly: "Hang tough pal, might take some time, but I'll figure out a way to get up there."

Bentley: "Ok, I've spliced the wires, ouch! Hold on, there it is!" Bentley says as he shows up and in the elevator, leaving and heading towards another security station. "Okay, okay, let me at that security computer! The spotlights are offline, there goes the laser security system. I'm working on the security gate. Presto! All-clear."

Sly: "Thanks pal, for your first time out you did pretty well."

Bentley: "Oh this operation is far from complete. Now that the lasers and spotlights are offline, Murray should be moving into position for your rendezvous. I'll stay and provide computer support while you go on ahead." Bentley informs Sly as he runs down a hallway and towards a balcony, "According to my information the Clockwerk Parts are being stored up there... Now to get access you're going to meet up with Murray at the... unfortunately the route through the garden is filled with guards."

Sly: "No problem, I'll just take the long way around."

Bentley: "If memory serves, you need to jump and hit (•) to run along ropes." Bentley informs Sly as he begins to run along the Museum of Natural History ropes (banners) that went into the Cairo, Egyptian Museum before coming upon a security gate, "Murray must have gotten lost along the way, try pressing on ahead without him."

Several minutes later...

Murray: "Thunder Flop," The Murray announced as he came crashing in, "Greeting citizen. I hope you weren't harmed by my meteoropic entrance."

Sly: "No Murray, I kept at a safe distance."

Murray: "Good, good... the Thunder Flop knows neither friend nor foe, only destruction."

Sly: "Yeah, could you maybe channel some of that "raw energy" into the security gate?"

Murray: "Of course, it is nothing before "The Murray."" He says as he begins lifting as The Murray  lifts the gate with ease, "Another barrier stands before you... fear not, I shall bend it like the truth." The Murray then proceeds to pick up a small statue and chucks it towards a security gate across the current balcony.

Sly: "Solid work Murray, you're really in the zone."

Murray: "My hulking frame is too much for that puny rope. You go on ahead and unlock the doors from the inside. I'll be waiting in the hallway to help you carry out the Clockwerk Parts."