Jennie's gaze turned gloomy. The inferences that she made three years ago still plagued her mind now. However, she could not bear to mention these things when she saw the contented expression on Tzuyu's face.

They chatted for some time before Tzuyu suddenly asked, "Now that you're back in Luo Hai, did you return to your old job?"

Jennie was shocked. She said, "it's a bit different now. I had studied ichnology under Professor Shen Muchen at University A. I'm working at the forensic department at the public security bureau."

Jennie saw Tzuyu shiver. It seemed like she was very much in awe when Jennie mentioned the forensic department.

"I admire you very much. You've always followed your dreams. No one would've expected you to work in the forensic department with the subject you've majored in college." Tzuyu exclaimed from the bottom of her heart. Her long eyelashes fluttered. She looked like she still had something to say, but she was too afraid to continue.

Jennie stared at Tzuyu and asked out of the blue, "Tzuyu, do you regret it?"

Tzuyu was dumbfounded when she heard the question. The two women looked each other in the eye.

"What are you referring to?"

"The incident with Jungkook!" Jennie was not trying to expose the entire situation. She would definitely drop this subject if Tzuyu kept pretending that they were not on the same page.

Tzuyu looked anxious. Her hands trembled when she picked up the glass of fruit juice at the side of the table.

Tzuyu drank a mouthful of fruit juice and avoided Jennie's gaze.

Jen remembered that Tzuyu's emotions should not be provoked as she was pregnant. She comforted her by saying, "It's in the past. Just pretend that I never said anything if you're unwilling to bring it up..."

"Jennie, did you discover something?"

Tzuyu gave a bitter smiled. Her eyes seemed dazed, and they were filling up with tears. She could not run away from her problems forever. It looked like she had prepared herself.

Jennie did not want to lay everything out in the open yet. She answered Tzuyu's question by remaining silent and simply staring at her.

"Honestly, so many years have passed, but I have no one to talk to it about. It's truly depressing for me to suppress it in my heart all this time!"

The corners of Tzuyu's lips curled upward, but she looked rather miserable. She seemed relieved to finally be able to mention this.

Jennie remained silent and continued to stare at Tzuyu. The other woman's expression was enough to confirm all the suspicions in her heart. What else did she have to say now?

"Jennie, how did you find out?"

"What do you mean?"

"How did you know that I was involved in Taecyeon's death?" The corners of Tzuyu's lips curled up to reveal a mocking smile. She had said it so casually as though she was discussing someone else's problem.

"So you're admitting that you murdered Taecyeon!"

Jennie exposed the truth in a straightforward manner when she noticed that Tzuyu was not hiding it anymore.

Tzuyu was not in a hurry to defend herself. Her chest that had indicated her anxious breathing had actually calmed down instead. She had kept this secret in the depths of her heart for several years. Now that it could finally spit it out, she could not do it any faster.

There was finally someone who would listen to what she had to say today. Tzuyu did not panic at all. Rather, she felt more relaxed than she had ever been.