"Y/n..." He breathed walking in with soft steps, his heart hurting the more he saw Y/n's exhaustion ridden face sleep very uncomfortably.

Yeonjun didn't know whether to cry or to laugh because he managed to get this amazing and thoughtful human as his partner. Who didn't understood him and made an effort to come see him after so many days.

Tears dripped down his face as he stared at his girlfriend, his hand reaching out and brushing away her hair which the wind had blown onto her face. 

"Y/n baby, I'm here." He whispered kneeling down to come in level with the girl who's eyes immediately shot open in panic.

The minute Y/n's eyes landed on her boyfriend she rubbed her eyes. Maybe she missed him a little too much to be hallucinating him-

"I'm real alright." Yeonjun laughed slightly as a smile grew on her face and she got onto the carpeted floor too and held his face in her warm hands.

"You were crying?" She asked noticing his bloodshot eyes. 

"Yeah. Because of you." Yeonjun said sniffling while Y/n eyed him questioningly.

"D-did I do something to upset you?" She asked worriedly before a light bulb lit over her head.

"Should I have waited more? Did you come right after I left-"

"I love you so much y/n. So much that I feel this is a fever dream which is going to end soon and you're going to leave." Yeonjun interrupted holding Y/n's hand on his cheek as more tears slid down onto Y/n's hand.

"Jun.." Y/n said as tears lined her eyes too, her emotions choking her. "I'm never leaving. Fate brought us back together because we were meant to be."

The two souls sat in silence against each other sniffling occasionally. Once Yeonjun's emotions had calmed a little, he spoke again with red ears.

"I'm going to marry you one day." He said with a still nasally voice. Y/n smiled cheekily.

"Dang it man I wanted to say it first." She said taking Yeonjun's hand and standing up where he was laughing at her antics.

Y/n went on her tippy toes and placed a long-awaited kiss onto Yeonjun's lips which he gladly reciprocated, his arm making its way around her waist so she didn't fall. 

"Whenever you pop the question," Y/n said breathlessly against Yeonjun's face with a smile playing on her lips.

"Just be sure I'll say yes." 

And Yeonjun kissed her again.

-

The couple lay on a grassy hill facing the star studded sky pointing at each constellation and naming it something.

"Let's call that umm umm.." Y/n said impatience evident in her voice as she thought of a name while her boyfriend just stared at her side profile with a stifled laugh.

"The toilet seat...?" She said and Yeonjun lost it as he rolled onto his stomach laughing while y/n embarrassedly covered her reddening cheeks.

"Toilet seat seriously?" Yeonjun choked out amidst his fit of laughter. 

"I just wanted to name it something." Y/n whined hitting Yeonjun with her fist on his shoulder.

Eventually the laughter died down and stared at the stars twinkling from miles away into the atmosphere of the earth. 

"Do you want a boy or a girl?" Y/n randomly asked and Yeonjun placed his hand under his head staring at a cluster of four stars. 

"Maybe twins. But since we're both working a boy first would be nice." He said thoughtfully and Y/n hummed. 

"Any reason why you want a boy first?" She inquired and yeonjun pursed his lips.

"So the big brother can protect the younger little sister. Or the little brother." Yeonjun said with a pained smile. 

Y/n rubbed yeonjun's hand knowing he was upset that his big brother chose to be jealous over some trivial things and was the one hurting him instead of protecting him. 

"Don't worry I will protect you." Y/n said turning on her side with her elbow propped up onto the grass as she stared at her boyfriend with a goofy smile.

"Wow thanks dude." He replied mirroring her position. "But now you gotta protect yourself. Your homie can't watch you get hurt for him." 

"Too bad my homie is going to have to watch me fight every single bitch that hurt him." Y/n said indignantly and Yeonjun laughed again.

Time to bring out the ring.

-

My dude got plans already 😩

I wrote this huge ass chapter in online class lmfao (Who pays attention anyway?)