Chapter 38 ✓

|38.| Let's be the sky together

<•••>

    "If you continue to smile like this, my heart will surely jump out of my chest! " Taehyung exaggerates and the other just rolls his eyes, a slight reddish spot, subtly slipping on his cheeks.

     "Then what I should do? Do you want me to stop smiling? " the little one asks, then approaches the table, his plate with pancakes in his right hand.

     He puts the plate on the table, and when he wants to sit on a chair as well, Taehyung stops him, pulling the younger one towards him and placing him on his lap. Jungkook swallows hard, big eyes and instant red cheeks, while the CEO just chuckles at his boyfriend's shy reaction. Such moments are quite frequent lately, and this can only make them both happy.

      "No love, never stop smiling. And you can sit here, it's more comfortable than a chair. " the older comments in a cheeky tone, then the other one slaps him playfully on the right shoulder.

      "You are such a big baby." the younger one mumbles, and Taehyung nods, then pouts indeed like a real one.

      "Yes, I am, that's why you have to feed me . You see, my hands are busy. " he says, referring to the fact that his hands are placed around the little one's waist.

     Jungkook sighs, immediately nods, them moves his face to the table, spotting the pancakes. It simply can't say no, especially when the CEO decides to show his childish and cute side - the side that only Jungkook has the right to see. 

      "I'm going to see Jimin and Hoseok tomorrow after classes, so I might be a little late. " Jungkook says, taking a piece of pancake in the fork, then turning carefully to find a not very happy Taehyung. "What?" he asks after, while feeding him the piece of pancake.

     "I know that Hoseok has already apologized and agreed to be just friend with you, but I still don't like to know you're hang out with him. " he manages to mumble while chewing, and the other just giggles.

      "You are still so jealous." the younger one mumbles at his turn, then he gives to his husband another piece of pancake.

      "Oh please, I know you love me when I am jealous." the green eyed-man revolts, and the other one looks at him amused.

       "I love you always, anyway." Jungkook comments simply, and the older one kiss his lips after that, smiling. 

        "Your lips are sweeter than those pancakes. " he comments and the bunny boy just smiles.

     Two months. It's been two months since Jungkook was been discharged from the hospital. Two months in which a lot of important things happened. In a fairly short time, the life of the two took an extremely pleasant turn. They realized that it was time for them to be happy as well, to have the right of joy. 

     Bogum and Mathew have been in prison ever since, and they still have a long way to go. If it had been after Taehyung, he would have sentenced them both to death, but it seems that justice is not always fair. Jungkook still has nightmares at times because of that bastard Mathew, but Taehyung is always there, assuring him that all is well, and that Mathew can not hurt him anymore.

     Jimin and Yoongi have started dating officially. Both idiots admitted that they had been talking for some time, but neither had the courage to take an important step in their relationship. That was until Jimin got tired of being in the friendship zone with the man he liked, and told him how he felt. Yoongi had been somewhat relieved, even though he wanted him to confess first.