Chapter 23 ✓

WARNING: rape scene!

___

|23.| Falling apart

<•••>

     "What? You was with your husband yesterday? Since when did you got married?" Hoseok asks, voice low and confused. 

     Whoa, during the period when the two did not see each other, many things certainly changed. But Jungkook? When the hell did he got married and why didn't he told him too?

     "Is more like a business, not a true marriage." Jimin intervenes and the younger one looks at him with a faint smile. 

    "Business? Ok, but can someone explain what happened? How? Why? When? With who? I wanna know everything." Hoseok insists and the younger one sighs, then takes a sip from his banana milk. 

     Jungkook and Jimin decided to go and meet Hoseok directly after college, because they hadn't met him yesterday. And after talking about how much they missed each other or how sorry Hoseok is for Jungkook's parents death, they somehow came to the point that the bunny boy was in a relationship, and even more than that, he is already married. And yes, this was really a surprise for Hoseok.

      "I had to do this because of Mathew. " Jungkook starts and his friends look at him intently. "You know, Hoseok, I never liked my uncle. And after my parents died, he tried to take over my father's company. And the only person who could stop him was me, but I couldn't figure out how to run a company. That's why Uncle Chang suggested that I could marry his son. And it's true, Taehyung imposed some rules and made a contract. We are married only for one year, but only in the eyes of the world." he explains and the oldest look at him amused as fuck. 

      "Where the hell do you think you are? In books or movies? " he asks, and the younger one shrugs.

      "I couldn't let Mathew succeed. It was my father's work and I wouldn't have forgiven myself if it had been stolen. " the doll eyed-boy comments and Hoseok nods, trying to understand. 

       "So is Taehyung nice to you? " he asks later and takes Jungkook by surprise.

     Yeah, at the beginning he was not nice at all with him. He was annoying, cold and extremely careless. He liked to offend him or remember him that his parents are dead and that he is a wretched orphan. But for a while he felt that he was really starting to change. He started talking to him much more and not so insultingly. He began to tell him that he could cry around him. And yesterday he was really a different person, a much nicer and caring person. He smiled all the time and Jungkook was not only once mesmerized by his boxy smile. Both in the car, at the restaurant and at the movies, he acted as if ... as if he really considered Jungkook his husband. And the bunny boy doesn't know what the hell happened to him or if he was just pretending, but he would be lying if he said he didn't felt good.

        "He... he is." Jungkook stutters not knowing why his cheeks are again hot. 

        He may be reminiscent what happened yesterday, when Taehyung took his hand at the cinema. It was an extremely warm and familiar feeling, and Taehyung didn't let go of his hand until the movie was over. And it was really a cozy and warm feeling, even if it shouldn't.

      Jungkook shouldn't think about the CEO more than he should, or think about what if ... if they really had a relationship. A true relationship, where they both love each other, but not where a contract stands in the middle of them and their actions.

       "Bitch, you are blushing right now? What the hell happened yesterday when you was not at the university?" Jimin asks in a amused tone, and Hoseok looks at Jungkook intently, waiting for an answer.