Chapter 15 ✓

|15.| It means nothing

<•••>

     "I'm sorry, Jungkook. I shouldn't have said that. I wasn't thinking." the CEO comments then rolls his eyes. "Yeah, it's not so hard."

     Taehyung sighs, looking again at the bunny boy's door. Yeah, he wants to apologize for his behavior. What he said was — again— it was rude and cruel. He needs to accepts his mistake. He is a mature twenty-six years old ass, but still he is not used with apologizing. That's why he is still at home, when he should be at the company. He knows to well that he needs to clarify this situation as fast as he can.

     "Why I said that?" he mumbles under his breath again but stops as soon as he hears Jungkook's voice after the door.

     "Stupid Bogum." the bunny boy's voice is somehow tired and the older one frowns.

    Who is Bogum? And why is he stupid? Has Taehyung ever heard that name from Jungkook? He doesn't think so. Not that he cares, but he's a little curious.

     "He is exactly like Mathew."

     This sentence makes the CEO even more curios. Bogum is like Mathew? In what aspect? What does Jungkook mean? Is he also abused by that Bogum?

     "Wha- Taehyung?" the same warm yet low voice forces the older one to snaps out from his thoughts, then he looks in front of him, where Jungkook is sitting with a curios grimace on his face. "What are you doing here?" he asks after and Taehyung opens his mouth to answers, but when he notices something on the bunny boy's left cheek, he stops.

      A bruise. A small and purple zone. Was that there yesterday? Or he didn't noticed?

   "What happened with your left cheek?" the CEO asks, deciding to leave the apologize for later.

     Jungkook gulps, then moves his glance to the floor. Why is Taehyung here? He was supposed to be at work. Then why? Why is here? It's possible... It's possible he heard him say Bogum's name? No, this can not happen. Taehyung knows to much already.

     "Why you are not at the company? I thought you are free just Sunday." Jungkook tries to change the subject, then smiles a little.

     "Don't avoid my question, Jungkook. What happened with your left cheek? Who did this?" the CEO asks, voice stern and demand, as the younger one tries his best to not rolls his eyes.

     Why he pretends to care? Last night was pretty clear that he doesn't give a fuck about what's happening with the doll eyed-boy. Then why he changes after night again? Is he bipolar or something?

     "Why matters to you? You already was clear enough that I mean just a stranger to you. Then why should matter what happened?" Jungkook asks as his turn, then wants to past by the other one, but Taehyung catches his right hand.

     The younger one swears instantly under is breath, while the pain returns. The other man releases him immediately, feeling guilty.

     "M'sorry. I forgot." Taehyung comments as the younger one takes a deep breath.

      "Why you are here, Taehyung? You wanted to talk with me or something?" the bunny boy questions him, looking at the bandage, hoping that he will not turn in red.

      "I wanted to apologize. I... I was wrong again, last night. What I said was really out of limits and with bitter taste. I shouldn't have said that. Maybe everything is fake and I don't care about you, but it was really wrong to say that you... Ăămm-"