Chapter 2 ✓

|2.| Maybe I'm more special than them

<•••>

    "Kook, you are crazy? How can you do this just to save the company?" the blond haired-boy asks the other one, waiting for an answer. 

     "It's my father's company, Jimin. I can't let all my father's work be stolen by my uncle. You know all too well how bad is he. " Jungkook says and then takes another sip of his drink.

    "I understand, but still... It's about marriage, Jungkook. It's not a child's play, it's something extremely serious. You can't just marry a stranger. " the older one reply and the younger one looks at him with a small smile. 

     "He's not really a stranger. His father is good friend with my father, or well ... he was. Anyway, Taehyung looks pretty nice. Cold, but ok. " the doll eyed-boy says, and Jimin frowns a little.

     "Wait a minute. Taehyung? An important businessman?" he asks then glance again at his friend. "Kook, is it Kim Taehyung? " 

      Jungkook nods, then takes another sip from his banana milk. 

      "Yeah, the only Kim Taehyung. An honour." he jokes and Jimin instantly gets up from the bench.

      "I can not believe you! Fuck, is he as hot as he look at TV? Damn Kook, you have a lucky ass!" he starts to mumbles and the younger one giggles subtlety.

      "What happened to the fact that it is not good to marry a stranger? "

       "For God sack, it is about Kim Taehyung! I would sell myself for, to have your chance! " he exaggerates and the boy with the doll's eyes looks at him amused.

      "Pff, simp." the younger one whispers then takes a deep breath. "And if you ask me, he is not a star or something. He's just a young businessman. Yes, it may look handsome, but that doesn't mean it's more special than anyone else. "he continues and the blond haired-boy rolls his eyes.

     "Handsome? He is a whole damn meal!" Jimin exaggerates again, then Jungkook gets up at his turn, from the bench.

     "And you are a whole damn stupid midget!" the younger one jokes at his turn, and starts walking towards the entrance of the university.

     "I am your hyung, ungrateful child! You should respect me! " Jimin revolts and the other one rolls his eyes. 

     "You're only a year older than me. In addition, you behave even more childishly than me. " he says and the other sticks out his tongue.

    Jimin and Jungkook have been friends since the beginning of college, for exactly three years. At first Jungkook had to move to the same room with him, but decided it was better to stay at his house. However, they share a lot of classes, even if Jimin is a little older than the doll-eyed boy. They both also share the love for poetry, or for writing in general- this is their major as well.

     "Do you have plans tonight? Do you want to go out and eat something? " the blond-haired boy asks, and the other shrugs.

     Ever since Jungkook's parents died in that accident, Jimin has been looking to take care of the other as much as possible. Even though Jungkook says he's fine, he knows he's just pretending. He knows him well enough to know that he always hides the pain behind a smile. That's why he always tries to get him out of the house as much as possible, to make sure he eats well, and not to stay very long alone. Because he can only imagine how hard it is for the doll-eyed boy to be alone in his big house.