Chapter 36 ✓

|36.| Love whispers

<•••>

     "Tae, I understand you were angry, but what you did was far too reckless, even on your part. " Yoongi says in a calm tone, and the other one just chuckles irritated.

      "If those idiots cops wouldn't have been intervene, I swear I would have killed him, Yoongi. I swear I wouldn't care if I was in prison for life! " the CEO comments at his turn, as his best friend just sighs, then takes a sit on a chair, next to him.

      After he saw the recording, Taehyung didn't even wait to hear what the doctor had to say, and went to look for the bastard Bogum. He didn't care that the cops went after him, knowing that his anger could lead to something drastic. He had to beat him with his own hands until that criminal wouldn't have been able to open his eyes. He and his father hurt his angel far too much.

     To his luck, and Bogum bad luck, that idiot was at his house. Taehyung was always a calm, calculated person, and he never started a fight. But after seeing that bastard grinning when he asked him why he did that to Jungkook, he couldn't help himself. He simply went mad, unable to see anything but his love in his own blood. And he started to attack Bogum with his fists and feet, until the other boy fainted, but nevertheless, Taehyung did not stop. The policeman stopped him, and dragged him outside, and after, they called for an ambulance as well. 

     Yoongi was forced to pay some good money so that Taehyung would not be put behind bars for attempted murder, because yes, he was not kidding when he said that he was going to kill Bogum.

     "The doctor said the operation was a success, but he must first see how Jungkook feels after he wakes up. " Yoongi changes the word, as the green eyed-boy nods, looking at the floor.

      "I... I know." the younger one replies at his turn this time his voice more shaky, and still low. 

     Yoongi has known Taehyung for many years. They are very good friends, they behave like two brothers. But he had never seen him so broken before. Not even when Beomgyu cheated on him, not even back then he was in this state. And he could swear that a zombie apocalypse would probably come, rather than witness what is happening at the moment.

       "Tae, you are... you are crying?" the older one asks, looking intently at his friend, who looks down, while a few drops from his eyes wash the white floor.

      He hasn't seen Kim Taehyung cry for ... he doesn't know from when! He really doesn't know when was the last time he saw him crying.

      "Maybe." the CEO comments, feeling a little ashamed of himself, but then moves his glance to his friend. "Why is all this happening to him, Yoongi? " he then asks in a wounded voice, and the other looks at him with compassionate eyes.

     He is more than just destroyed. And Yoongi understand now. When you love, your pain no longer feels so strong, instead, you feel the pain of the one you love like thousands of knives that sting your heart. And his friend is in the same situation. He hates to see the one he loves in such pain again. 

     And the older one can not really tell why some people are bond to suffer so much, as Jungkook for example. His parents were killed. But that was not enough. His uncle raped him. That wasn't enough either. And now ... his cousin stabbed him without any regrets, probably wanting to kill him. That's not fair. It is not at all fair for pure people like him to be given to pain, while bad people to get rid of suffering.

      "I do not know. Maybe people with a good heart are more subject to challenges. " says Yoongi, and the other no longer tries to hide his tears, but only cries like a small child, without caring about those around him.