Chapter 33 ✓

|33.| Lovers lost in the sand

<•••>

     "I still don't understand why we had to come to their house. " Taehyung whispers close to his husband's ear as soon as they both get out of the car, and the other one just rolls his eyes.

     "Well, you said you wanted to come with me, they didn't invited you. " Jungkook comments in an amused tone, and the other one straightens his voice.

      Jungkook was called an hour ago by Hoseok and invited to his home. He said that his parents really wanted to see him and come to dinner. And Jungkook was more than happy to accept. But someone who was next to him during the phone call (hint: hot but damn serious) didn't really see the idea of ​​him going to that Hoseok, at least not alone. So he decided that the best option would be to go with him, although he was not invited. He just doesn't like Jungkook' friend, even if he doesn't remember meeting him at least once.

     "Well, I think it will be nice for them to meet your husband, right? " he asks in a superior tone, then the other one rings the doorbell.

      "Just don't say weird things. " Jungkook mumbles and the other looks at him with his right eyebrow raised.

     "Have I ever said strange things? " the other revolts as they wait in front of the door.

      "Your own person is a strange thing. " Jungkook jokes and the other doesn't have time to answer, because the door opens.

      In front of them is a man even taller than the CEO, who looks muscular, but the deep dimples due to the big smile make Taehyung realize that he is friendlier than he seems.

      "Kookie! Woah, you are so tall now!" the man comments in a high tone, then he hugs Jungkook warmly and the younger one giggles.

       "I missed you, uncle Namjoon!"  the doll eyed-boy replies in a happy tone, which makes his lover to smile. 

    To be honest, Taehyung really isn't jealous. Maybe it's because of the fact that Namjoon is behaving like a father with Jungkook, from the bunny boy's saying.

    After pulling away from the hug, Namjoon glance at Taehynug, looking at him confused. The CEO smiles politely and extends his hand to greet him, then introduces himself.

     "Nice to meet you, sir. I'm Jungkook's husband. He told me a lot about you." he comments in a diplomatic tone, and the oldest moves his glance again to Jungkook.

     "You got married?" he asks, then continues: "Come on in first, Jin will give me a frying pan in my head if I keep you outside for a long time. " he jokes and the bunny boy laughs slowly.

    They both enter and Namjoon closes the door, while the couple takes off their shoes and places them next to the door. 

     "He is already here, Joonie? " another voice is heard from a nearby room, and Jungkook smiles even wider.

     "No uncle Jin, it was just the wind!" the younger one raise his voice in joke, and both of the men near to him start to laugh.

    A few footsteps are heard as Namjoon leads them both into the living room. As soon as Taehyung takes a sit on the couch, he has to get up again, because another man a little shorter than Namjoon appears in the living room, accompanied by another man, who looks younger.

     "Ah, my cookie!" the man (which is probably that Jin) he runs in front of Jungkook and then pulls him into a strong hug. "I missed so much sweetie!" he comments after, as the younger one seems to have some problems with the breathing.