Chapter 14 ✓

|14.| Not good at all

<•••>

      "Why you look so tired? You didn't slept last night or what?" Mr. Chang asks his son, as the younger one just yawns.

      "I had some work to finish." Taehyung lies then looks at his father. "You said you want to talk with me?" he asks after and the older one nods.

      "Yeah. Tomorrow is Saturday, so you'll finish faster. You could come to my house with Jungkook after you are done with the work. I was going to talk to him anyway. " Mr. Chang says after, then takes a sit on the chair in front of him. 

      "You wanted to talk with him? About what?" the younger one asks, voice a little curios, as his father smirks. 

      "Why you want to know? Are you by chance interested?" the CEO's father asks and the other one rolls his eyes.

       "No, old man, I am not interested. I just... got a bit curious. It is a difference." he comments as the older one chuckles dryly, nodding. 

       "Yeah, let's just say I believe you. Whatever, I need to talk with Jungkook about Mathew." 

      Taehyung frowns instantly when he hears that stupid name. Yeah, he began to hate this name. Why? Just because the person whose name he belongs to is really a bastard.

       "About Mathew? What about him? You said we should protect Jungkook from that idiot, so why do you want to talk about him?" the younger comments, while the older one glance at him confused. 

      "Something happened between you and Jungkook?" this question makes the CEO to chuckles, because hell, it is too ridiculous. 

      "What do you mean? What can happen between me and him? You forgot to take your pills again?" the younger one jokes and this time, the other one rolls his eyes. 

      "Three weeks ago, you didn't even want to hear about him, and now you seem to be really worried about him. " the older man explains as the other one thinks a few seconds. 

     And what would it mean if he worries about the bunny boy? It wouldn't mean anything. Yeah, he really doesn't care about Jungkook. After all, three weeks ago he was more than just against of idea to marry him to save the company. And don't get him wrong, he is still against this idea. He still hates this fake-contractually marriage. But when he started all this mess, he believed that Jungkook is just a pampering who doesn't even care about his recently deceased parents. But realized it that he isn't just that. It's not just a pampering, he just pretends to be one. But inside, he is fragile, vulnerable and scared.And Taehyung must admit, he is really intrigued by the real Jungkook, the one without filters, the one who does not hide.

     And if he worries about him, would that mean he cares about him? Because to be honest, Taehyung started thinking about all the crap with Mathew more than he should. He began to think that Jungkook might be in danger without wanting to. He simply started looking for ways to help him, without the bunny boy knowing. And even if it means he worries about him, it doesn't mean he cares about him. These two words are extremely different, even if not many realize it. When you worry, you can do it for a stranger, but when you care, you do it for a close person. And Jungkook is by no means a close person.

      "I just know how dangerous that Mathew can be. I told you what happened two days ago. You know what happened to Jungkook because of him. " Taehyung comments when he realizes that he has been thinking too much, and his father is smiling weakly.