Chapter 7 ✓

|7.| Again an asshole

<•••>

      "So from today on, you will live with Kim Taehyung? In the same house? Breathing his air? Ah, fucking lucky bastard!" Jimin jokes as his friend just rolls his eyes.

      "You are still 'fangirling' over him? Jeez, he is just a man, nothing more!" the younger one revolts, and his friend chuckles.

      "Yeah, a whole damn hot mess-man." Jimin comments at his turn, as the other one looks at him unamused.

       "Be careful, chicken. This 'whole damn hot mess-man' is my husband now." Jungkook says and the older one raise his left eyebrow, leaving an smirk on his face as well.

      "Kinda possessive already? Woah, you two surely move fast." the blond haired-boy mumbles, and the younger one slaps him playfully on his right shoulder.

      "I'm not possessive, at all. It's just... Even if it's everything just an act, I should be respectful towards the marriage, y'know? It doesn't matter that everything is fake, I must behave respectfully." the younger one explains as his friend just nods. 

     "Who knows? Maybe something will work out after all this, after this year in which you will pretend. No one knows what is written for our future." Jimin says and the other one chuckles. 

    "Don't be silly, Jimin hyung. Taehyung can't even stand me, and the same goes for me." the doll-eyed boy comments, then straightens his voice. " I want to go to the bathroom, see you in class. " he says later and his friend leaves later.

    "No one knows what is written for our future."

   Yes, that's true. Nobody knows what is written for someone's future. But Jungkook may already feel that his future will be nothing but loneliness and pain. He already knows that this year when he will have to share the same roof with a stranger, it will become a nightmare year for him. He is obliged, he is obliged to do this. To become a pawn in his own life. He must save his father's work at all costs. His uncle can't kidnap all of his father's work.

    "Look who's here. The biggest college gay freak!" a voice pulls Jungkook out of his thoughts, then realizes that luck doesn't really see him as a friend.

    Why did the Bogum idiot have to be in the hallway now, on his way to the bathroom? At least his dogs aren't with him. And now that the hours have already begun, the hallway is quite empty.

    "Leave me alone, I don't have the time to deal with your bullshit." Jungkook mumbles under his breath and tries to pass the other boy, but Bogum grabs him by the wrist, only to force him to follow him.

     "Don't talk with me like this, you piece of shit." the older one demands quietly as they arrive outside the university.

     "Let go of my hand, you idiot! " Jungkook raises his voice and then pulls away from Bogum's grip.

     "I heard you officially became Kim Jungkook, hmm? I always knew you were a girl. " the other one starts joking, and Jungkook is silent for a few seconds, not knowing what to say.

     "This is none of your fucking business so fuck of and fuck yourself." the doll eyed-boy comments at his turn, and the older one chuckles, then looks intently at the younger one.