Chapter 31 ✓

|31.| Regaining happiness

<•••>

     "Surely you don't feel dizzy anymore? Maybe you should have stayed in the hospital for at least another day. " the green eyed-boy comments, looking at his lover, still a little worried. 

      Jungkook was discharged yesterday after doctors examined him again. They gave him a diet to follow, but said he could go home. But even though doctors said he is fine now, Taehyung still thinks it would be better for the younger one, to stay in the hospital for at least another day.

      "Tae, I am completely fine now, why are you still worried? And even the doctors said I can go home without any problems." the younger one replies at his turn, rolling his eyes. 

       "Yeah, okay, okay. But you still look too weak to me. Just wait and see, I will make my bunny puffy as a pig." Taehyung jokes after, and the younger one gives him a "what is wrong with you, dude?" glance.

        "Did you just call me a rabbit and a pig at the same time? I am not an animal, dude." the doll eyed-boy jokes at his turn, but his voice seems more defensive.

        "Woah, stop right there, take that word back." the older one demands in a playful tone, and the other one looks at him confused. 

         "What I-"

         "You just cannot use the word "dude" when we just kissed yesterday! Or what? You enjoy kissing with any dude? I am your husband, Kim Jungkook, not a random dude." the CEO mumbles annoyed under his breath, making the younger one chuckle.

        "Fine, my dear husband. I will never call you "dude" again. Maybe I will go for "bro"; seems much better." the doll eyed-boy jokes and the older one just looks at him with a pout.

       "Why are you bully me?" Taehyung asks like a five year-old kid, as the younger one laughs hardly. 

        He is really not used yet with the cute side of the cold Kim Taeyhung. It is really something unexpected, whenever you see it.

        "You said you want to make me fat like a pig. Then I will not have this waist anymore. " Jungkook says and the other one shrugs.

       "I do not care, you will look even cuter then." Taeyhyung tells, then sighs. "But without any other joke, you have to strictly follow the diet that the doctor gave us. And I will make sure of that." the older one continues, and the bunny boy rolls his eyes again.

       "But I have to eat soup, and I hate soup! Can't we replace this with some banana milk? " Jungkook tries his luck and winks, but the CEO looks at him as seriously as before.

       "I will buy a lot of banana milk after you will be fully fine, I promise. But for now, you have to listen to me, okay baby?" the green eyed-boy asks in a low tone, and the younger one feels instantly how a light shade of scarlet rose on his cheeks.

      He's still not used to these cute nicknames that Taehyung gaves him in the most unexpected moments. Especially now that he knows he's feeling something for the bunny boy too.

       "I... Yeah, whatever." the younger one mumbles, finding for some reasons the floor pretty interesting at the moment.

       What is wrong with him? Jungkook was never the shy type. He is bold and intrusive, but never shy. Or at least, that's what he thought, until a certain Kim Taehyung startes to play with his heart.

      "You're even cuter when you blush." Taehyung comments out of the blue, smiling at the younger one softly.

      He still can't believe that Jungkook likes him too. I mean... this perfect angel likes him!  He is a lucky man for sure.