Chapter 5 ✓

|5.| Let's sign tomorrow

<•••>

     "I don't know what happened, dad! He called me and looked scared. His voice was weak, then he told me he had an accident. After that, he passed out. I asked Yoongi to locate his phone, so I found out where he was. Then I went to look for him and brought him to the hospital. " the green eyed-man says, then sighs in frustration. 

      He would be lying if he said he wasn't worried when he found Jungkook on the ground, and some blood next to him. He immediately took him in his arms in a bridal style, and placed him in the back seat carefully, only to drive him to the nearest hospital. After he arrived at the hospital, he called his father. He knows for sure he would have found out anyway.

    "What did the doctor say? " the older man asks as he looks out the window of Jungkook's room.

     "He hasn't said anything yet, he needs to get out of his room soon. " Taehyung answers and his father just nods. 

    Okay, Taehyung needs to admit. Even though he didn't like Jungkook very much because of his attitude, he didn't want to suffer like that even for a moment. Especially knowing that his parents died not long ago. He doesn't deserve that. Nobody deserves that.

      "Jungkook!" a sudden yell makes the CEO to snap out from his thoughts, then he moves his attention to the source of noise.

      It doesn't take long and in a few seconds, a boy shorter than him, with blond hair, appears in front of him. Taehyung looks at him intently, not realizing how he knows the boy who is currently in the hospital room. The boy seems worried, and he looks at him intently, like he is waiting for an answer or something. His father seems to not have a clue about who is the blond boy. 

     "Who are y-"

      "How is he? Is serious?" the stranger interrupts him and then bites his lower lip.

      "Do you know Jungkook? Who are you?" Taehyung asks, voice stern and calculated. 

      "I am Jimin, his best friend. Now, please tell me. What the fuck happened? Why is he at the hospital?" the blond haired-boy asks,  trying his best to not freaked  out even more that he already did.

     The CEO looks at him from top to bottom, then straights his voice. So the two are friends?

     "He called me an hour ago and told me that he had an accident, after that call ended. Somehow I found hid location, then I brought him to the hospital." the man in suit explains, and the shorter one looks at him confused. 

     If he had an accident why he did not called him, and he called Taehyung instead? And what accident?

      "Are you related to Jeon Jungkook? " a thick voice makes Jimin to snap out from his thoughts, then he notices a taller man coming out from Jungkook's room as he looks over some sheets. He has a badge with his name on it, Jackson Wang.

     "He is my son." Kim Cheng lies, knowing full well that otherwise he cannot find out what happened to the Jungkook.

      "Is he ok?" Taehyung asks at his turn, while Jimin bites again his lower lip. 

      "Fortunately, he has no internal bleeding, and all the bruises will soon be erased. However, I would say that it is good to keep him under observation for another two days, then you can take him home. " Jackson tells and Jimin smiles in relief. 

      "We can see him now?" the blond-haired boy asks, looking at the doctor. 

       "Yes, you can. He is still unconscious, but he will wake up soon. If he has any pain around his head, let me know. We have to make sure he doesn't have any concussion because of the hit." the doctor explains then goes away, leaving the three of them behind.