Chapter 11 ✓

|11.| Bunny psychopath smile

<•••>

     "He should be already here, right?" Taehyung asks himself, looking again at his phone.

      It is over past six pm, and Jungkook hasn't come home from college yet. And yeah, Taehyung is worried because his dad will kill him for sure. He happened to be back from the company much faster today, and the bunny boy was not here. And it's not that he missed him, or that he wanted to see him, but he wanted to talk about Mathew. But he did not find him at home, as expected. And if all was not enough, the bunny boy's friend, Jimin, came to his house half an hour ago, worried and saying that Jungkook was not answering the phone. But the worst thing he said was that the Jungkook idiot said he was going to talk to Mathew.

      Exactly what he was trying to avoid, it happened. His father told him very clearly to warn him about Mathew, but the CEO failed to talk about it last night. He was going to do it today, but it looks like it all happened too fast and not the way he wanted it to. And he doesn't know that Jungkook is so stupid. Why did he go to that bastard if he knew the truth? Why did he go to that murderer, even though he knew his parents had died because of him? Just ... just why? Why couldn't he think twice about this?

      When he accepted this fake marriage filth, he hoped Jungkook wouldn't be such an annoying and ignorant boy, even though he knew it would be. He hoped Jungkook would not be so stupid that he doesn't understand what he's saying. Because last night it was pretty clear when he said that Mathew is really dangerous. Then why did that stupid bunny boy go see him anyway?

      "Oh... hi." a warm, strangely well-known voice pulls Taehyung out of the meditation state and then sees Jungkook.

     The bunny boy wants to go upstairs to his room, but the CEO is not going to let him without talking to him first. So before Jungkook climbs another step, the man in the suit hurries his steps and then grabs him by the right hand, stopping him. But as Jungkook begins to cry and pull his hand, Taehyung notices the blood on his hand and a cloth tied to it.; which leaves him without a few seconds. The wound seems deep and extremely serious judging after the amount of red liquid, which causes Taehyung to control his anger for the moment.

      "What... What happened?" the older one asks, voice a little worried but more stern.

     The younger one just closes his eyes for a few seconds, then forces a smile, looking after the other one. Taehyung probably already knows the answer, but it's worth the lie.  Maybe he'll be able to avoid talking about what happened today.

      "I... ăăm... I tripped on my way then a rock-"

     "You sure stumble a lot, don't you?" the CEO intrerups him as the younger one  moves his glance to the floor. "Jungkook, tell me the truth. What happened to your hand?" he asks again, this time more demand; which makes the bunny boy to feel somehow weird.

     Maybe he should tell him  the truth and finish this stupid interrogation sooner. He wants to go to sleep as soon as possible, because he feels that his head is more than heavy. He will certainly faint soon due to the fact that he has lost a lot of blood, and he does not want to do it in front of  Taehyung. He doesn't want to upset him and bother him even more.

      "Your gaze already says you know the answer. "Jungkook says flatly, and the other is a little surprised.

     "Then why are you smiling, you idiot? It doesn't hurt?" Taehyung asks after, looking again at the younger's right hand, trying his best to not freak out because oh God, it's a lot of blood.

      The doll eyed-boy remains speechless for a few seconds, trying to understand if he heard well. Taehyung just called him 'idiot'? And this in a worried tone? What the hell is actually happening here? Maybe he's hallucinating because of the injury.