Chapter 29 ✓

|29.| Leave me in silence

<•••>

     "Kook, I am here. Right next to you." Taehyung's whisper makes the younger one take a deep breath, trying to calm down.

    He knows what the CEO is talking about. He knows that he is not only referring to the fact that he is on his right, but he is also referring to the fact that he will support him emotionally. He believes him.

     "I know. Thank you." Jungkook manages to whisper, and the other gives him a faint smile, meant to encourage him a little.

    Right now they are in the courtroom, waiting for that Mathew idiot to arrive and the case to begin. In addition to Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin, Yoongi, Mr. Chang, Bogum, there are about five policemen, the judge and the two lawyers. The CEO was careful not to let too many people in because he knew how difficult it would be for Jungkook. His father also made sure that the reporters will not be on the scene.

     "Everything will be fine. That bastard will lose for sure." Taehyung whispers again, as the bunny boy just sighs, trying to ignore the feeling of trembling that started when he got here.

     Yeah, he has to admit. He is really scared. He is not afraid of what will happen next or of the judge's verdict, because he knows for sure that they will win. He trusts Taehyung and Chang's uncle. He is afraid of the moment when he will have to see that bastard. He has no idea how he will react when he will hear that voice that destroyed his life in just a few minutes. Or those eyes that seemed mad. Or that grin ... He has no idea if he'll be able to stay calm.

      "How lovely, are you all waiting for me?" a voice makes everyone look at the entrance, where Mathew appears.

      Jungkook feels like he's drowning in his own thoughts and that he doesn't have much time until his eyes become glassy again. On the other hand, Taehyung tries his best not to get out of the chair when he sees that bastard, and to hit him until he faints at least, even in front of the police.

       "You should have been here twenty minutes ago." the judge comments as the monster approaches the rostrum, not before smirking at Jungkook.

     Taehyung clenches his fists instantly. Hell, he never refrained from putting anyone in the hospital so much like at the moment.

        "The main character should have a more impressive entrance. " Mathew jokes as his lawyer straightens his voice. 

      His idiotic attitude makes Jungkook's lawyer's job much easier.

        "If we're all here, let's get started. The accusation side may have the first word. " the judge says, while Jungkook swallows in sec.

       He can feel that idiot's dirty look on his body. Taehyung seems to notice, and the next thing he does is to take the bunny boy's right hand in his own left hand. Small sparks light up in both hands, and probably if they weren't in this situation, it would be more than a romantic gesture.

       "Don't worry, he cannot hurt you anymore. " the older boy assures him and the other one nods slowly.

        "I want to call the victim of this case, Kim Jungkook, right in front of me. " Taehyung's lawyer says, and the doll-eyed boy feels something heavy pressing on his heart.

     He gets up and lets aside (not happily) Taehyung's hand. Every step he takes closer to the legal platform feels like a thorn in the side. He feels suffocated. He is already on the verge of fainting, because he is approaching that monster. Of that bastard with no compassion. Jimin looks at him with a faint smile, trying to calm him down a little, and Taehyung and his father do the same. Instead, both Bogum and his father have the same sick grin on their faces.